The Harronir are ugly!

I wonder if they’ll come out when dracthyr are opened up to other classes, with dracthyr soar and harronir having a bat form as one of their racials.

1 Like

Aren’t they just reskinned night elves? If you don’t like the harronir, do you also think the nelfs are ugly?

Dunno about you but I assumed they were Dark Elves. (Or whatever they’re called officially)

The missing link between Night Elves and Trolls in the evolutionary tree, that was presumed to be extinct - until now, maybe?

They may be ugly… But they shall be playable - watch.

I hope so. I think they look amazing and the potential for increased crazy customization is off the charts with this race. They just have to make them playable!

1 Like

Comparing Shadowlands races to this isn’t applicable. For one, they have player animations, and wearable armor. But the biggest thing going for them is that they ALREADY have more customization options than most races, including Vulpera.

Nothing is confirmed, but it’s not comparable to Shadowlands at all. The odds are incredibly likely, but we need to take it with a grain of salt.

Sassy Squatch

Horde = ugly faction.
So you gotta take the uglies!

Tho the tauren are the adorable ones.