The Guard, The Guild is superior to any and every guild on the server

The one and only remaining true PvP entity is The Guard. 12 years and stronger than ever.

All of our foes have been conquered and fear opposing our reign of power. Our mental fortitude is unparalleled and our skill is beyond the capabilities of you inferior peasants.

Warsong Battalion
Division VII (6 Feet Under)
Iron Sworn Regiment
Sweat Shop
The Mercenary Outfit
Warforged Legion
The Redwood Tribes
Pride of Lothar
The Order
Elves of The North
Soldiers of Azeroth
Pride of the Alliance
Warcraft Mafia
Grim Frost
The Syndicate
Obsidian Syndicate
Quickfuse Cartel
The Vigilants of Proudmoore
Swole Team Six
EDC Community

The list of inferior foes goes on. There is no force stronger than The Guard. Our reign over Emerald Dream and Legacy continues to grow as the supreme force of Azeroth.

In the words of the Supreme Commander of Emerald Dream
The World PvP Comes To Us
-Basedgodbm

1 Like

cackles incredulously

I was able to casually RP walk for about 2 hours at a predetermined publicly announced time and place, and you chumps couldn’t even stop me or manage to kill me once; You control nothing. Sit down and have a hotdog, you’ll feel better.

1 Like

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠠⠀⠀⠂⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⡀⠀⠤⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⡀⠐⠀⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠠⠀⠀⠑⢈⠓⠄⠠⢀⡀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⡀⣀⠢⣄⡔⣁⣀⠢⠀⠑⠀⠀⢀⣞⠈⠀⣴⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⢐⡈⢻⠢⠀⠀⠀⠛⢉⠘⠒⠂⠠⠄⢀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢔⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠺⠈⢴⣕⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢸⢆⠶⡆⢀⠀⡀⡀⢊⣉⠙⠒⠮⢀⣄⡀⠀⠈⠁⠂⠠⠤⠀⠀⠀⢠⠄⢒⠡⠏⠁⠀⡉⡉⡉⠒⠄⢀⠌⠚⢸⣇⡌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠪⠿⡷⠘⠀⠡⠜⣰⣩⣦⣭⣠⣀⡀⠙⠙⠓⠠⠀⡄⠀⢀⣦⠀⡀⠈⢀⠀⣁⣀⣴⣦⣴⣬⣩⣄⡒⠁⣠⠙⢿⠁⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠢⠁⡀⣅⡀⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣶⡯⢍⡻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣯⡛⡿⢿⡄⢠⡎⢀⡔⠪⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⠇⠿⢧⠉⠹⣿⡿⣻⣯⣟⣛⡭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⠦⠴⣿⡿⡿⢿⣧⡝⣛⣯⣿⠿⢳⣗⠁⠘⡟⠃⠺⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢲⣾⠀⢸⠀⠀⠉⠳⢦⡼⠍⠽⢋⣏⠳⣼⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡷⢿⣿⣙⠫⠅⢁⣰⠯⠀⠀⢀⠇⠀⠿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠤⠔⠋⠈⢀⣾⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣷⡈⠑⠓⠱⠲⠚⠃⠀⢀⣠⡞⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡹⣳⢤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣄⣤⠼⢿⡛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠶⢤⠤⣦⣴⣴⠶⠟⠑⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢱⣿⢿⡉⠋⠈⠀⠀⢀⣠⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⣌⢼⠼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣸⣹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡏⣀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠠⠁⢳⢗⣿⠈⣠⠰⣸⠟⠈⢿⣿⣦⣄⣀⠀⣄⣁⣠⣶⣾⣄⢙⣷⠂⢀⡀⣸⢬⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣦⠆⠀⠍⣿⣮⠜⠁⣴⣼⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣯⢳⢒⡿⣃⢀⢠⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣾⡐⠆⢿⡇⡰⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢘⠟⢆⣬⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢇⢿⡧⣴⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠛⣿⣿⣿⣸⢥⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠈⢿⣗⢻⣽⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⡄⡀⠆⡄⢰⣾⣯⣭⢮⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠈⣿⡜⣽⣿⣧⡎⠔⣰⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣵⠃⣟⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠠⠘⢀⢺⡷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⡪⣫⣿⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠐⠀⡑⢊⠌⣻⣧⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣵⣿⡯⣡⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀
⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣔⠥⣉⠻⢹⡿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣥⣚⡹⢟⣿⣧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

The who? /10

Rise of the Elves: A Tale of the Elves of the North

In the ancient forests of Quel’Thalas, where the golden leaves whispered secrets of old and the sun bathed the land in a warm embrace, the Elves of the North, once thrived. Led by High Lord Thalissius, they were a beacon of power and grace in the realm of Azeroth. However, their prosperity was shattered by the relentless onslaught of The Guard, a ruthless guild bent on domination.

The Guard, with their iron-clad resolve and unwavering strength, sought to subjugate all who stood in their path. They descended upon Quel’Thalas with fury, leaving destruction and despair in their wake. The Elves fought valiantly, but the might of The Guard was overwhelming. Their forces were scattered, their lands ravaged, and their people left to languish in the shadows.

But from the ashes of defeat, hope flickered like a solitary flame in the darkness. Amidst the ruins of their once-glorious city, the Elves vowed to reclaim their homeland and restore their honor. Led by the resilient High Lord Thalissius, they gathered their strength and forged a pact with ancient allies, calling upon the spirits of the land and the power of the arcane to aid their cause.

As whispers of rebellion spread through the land, the Elves of the North, united in purpose and determination, rose from the depths of despair. Their numbers swelled as refugees and warriors alike rallied to their banner, drawn by the promise of freedom and the chance to strike back against their oppressors.

The stage was set for a showdown of epic proportions. The Guard, arrogant in their belief of superiority, never anticipated the ferocity of the Elves resurgence. The battle that ensued was one for the ages, as magic clashed with steel, and courage met brutality on the blood-soaked fields of Quel’Thalas.

In the end, it was not just the might of arms that secured victory, but the indomitable spirit of the Elves of the North. With unwavering resolve and unyielding courage, they vanquished The Guard and reclaimed their rightful place among the great powers of Azeroth.

And thus, the tale of the Elves of the North, once thought lost to the annals of history, was etched into legend as a testament to the enduring strength of the Blood Elf people. From the ashes of defeat, they rose, their hearts burning with the fire of vengeance, and their spirits shining as bright as the sun that bathed their beloved land.

Apologies for my ignorance. I have been informed that The Guard is the guild that spams “trans rights are human rights” into Alliance trade chat. Good on you all.

The Guard? Based-what’s-his name?

I’ve been wandering around Emerald Dream at many various times, through at least a few of the new xpacs and on a few different alts and I can unequivocally testify that I haven’t seen a single member of “The Guard” in at least two years.

The Guard. Gone like a fart in the wind.

1 Like

This thread last bacon. I regret even posting this.

1 Like

Bah! We’re glad you posted. You ran the best tavern night. Period.

If the guard did anything for emerald dream it was lining our pockets with gold during the bounty days. i made so much im still sitting on a gold surplus.

we thank you for being awful.

Still love the BLM movement you guys had in stormwind and jalen turned into a demon and killed you all.

i take it back, you guys have brought amusement to the server.