The Great Shellkhan bugged

NPC Patient Vaargo was effected by a fear effect, and ran out of position and has not reset in over 4hrs.

8 Likes

Seeing this same thing.

2 Likes

yes, same issue with NPC Vaargo

same here, have the case of fish too

Yep, still doing it.

Still happening to me as well

Happening on Misha/Rexxar right now as well… frustrating D:

Figures that the moment I want to do this boss, grab the fish, and head out there that it’s bugged. Gosh darn it.

Can confirm the same thing going on now. The turtle wasn’t up when I did the Pokemon Snap quest, and he was on the coast of the lake, fishing.

Once the rare spawn popped up, he is stuck in his feared state, back next to the catalogers. Unable to interact.

Experiencing the same thing. I have the “Case of Fresh Gleamfish” and he is cowering in fear not willing to talk.

you would figure with the huge staff blizz has they would have fixed this by now. stupid that the case of fish has a timer on it.

Doing this on WyrmrestAccord too, even after I rushed over with the item. : (
Edit:

• Shellkhan is in the water, inactive. First attempt, Vaargo was feared and uninteractable near the other NPCs.
  • Shellkhan is in the water, inactive. Second attempt, Vaargo is fishing in their correct spot, but offers no interaction or dialogue to offer the crate of fish.
3 Likes

Patient Vaargo still bugged today, alliance, moonguard, wm off.

I am at Patient Vaargo, she’s fishing, rare is up, but no interaction available to give her the fish. Got here well in time for the 3 min achievement too so it’s not like the fish despawned from my bags. Another bug or am I missing something?

hellscream server has the same issue. thought maybe the hunt caused it but got that finished and still nada

Same here on Khaz’Goroth - Oceanic.

Same here on Hyjal-US… Patient Vaargo is permanently feared

Same for Malfurion and our connected realms.

Not Feared manually flew back…Is this RENOWN based anyone know? my renown is 10.

Still bugged as if 1/15/2023 on Illidan. Patient Vaargo is fishing (not feared), Shallkhan is up, I have the crate in my bags but I cannot interact with Patient Vaargo.