The Great Masquerade Quest Bugged Badly

First time, Reginald just stands there without the dialog in front of SW
Second time, the dragon spawns…just stands there
Third time, ol’ Reggie takes his slow walk again…and the dragon i still there.

Pretty annoying

2 Likes

Started the quest. worked as intended until we started fighting the elite dragon. onyxia didnt despawn and is now queen of sw

3 Likes

I can confirm this is happening for me as well on the live servers. Kurinnaxx-US for me.

Same thing happening - Atiesh right now.

Happening on Blaumeux right now. Event happens, he walks the city, comes into the Castle and RPs.

SPOILER

He then reveals Lady Katrana Prestor as Onyxia and Anduin runs away.

Then the quest stops after he calls for guards to seize her, but her dialogue stops and never spawns the adds. This causes Highlord Bolvar Fordragon to enter combat, bug out as well, and not reset to his position for quest turn-ins.

1 Like

This is horrendously bugged.

Please fix Blizzard

2 Likes

Can’t turn in Order Must Be Restored quest because of this and a related bug. Really stupid this hasn’t been fixed yet.

as of today it just bugged out on me. Just like Tacosmasher said

Happening on Pagle right now. Also affects any other quests where one must speak to Bolvar, such as the one for Nathanos, because Bolvar won’t talk to anyone.

Still broken as of today.

Woo!

3 Likes

still broke :frowning:

Still broke so sad

fixed yet?

STILL BROKE AS OF 3/16/2020. Don’t know what to do this is attempt number 5 for me lol

Bugged for me on 4/19/2020 on Bigglesworth. Seriously, blizz?

K bliz, wtf are you doing with our 15$ monthly fees if not fixing ancient bugged quests?! I effing hate bliz so much these days. At this point Candy Crush feel like a more stable game with less BS sales pitch…

HOW TF IS THIS STILL BROKEN ITS JULY 2020 WTF !!! please fix this blizz

1 Like

It is still broken in the Fairbanks server. My quest won’t run properly. Please fix this.

Happened to me last week still trying to figure wtf happened

Jan 2022 quest still bugged pretty bad…Pagle US Server…blizz you plan to fix this anytime soon?? looks like no