The Goblin Coliseum-Goblin RP-PvP Discord

We've been around for a little while now, but I thought I'd make this thread to let y'all know we exist.

Who are we?

The Goblin Coliseum is a dedicated goblin discord. We focus on RP and PvP related activities, but will also sometimes do some pretty cool PvE activities. If you are a goblin who loves RP and/or PvP you will love it here! This discord isn't under the shadow of any guild in specific and is a nice neutral discord where all goblins come to hang out and have a good time! We are the same guys who hosts the Goblins Vs Gnomes PvP event about 4 months ago vs Gnomergan Forever.

What we do?

This discord hosts, mostly RP flexible RP and/or PvP related activities. These things can usually include things like all goblin attacks on Boralis and organized pvp events vs other guilds and groups. We also sometimes do PvE and other cool goblin themed events. In the future I am hoping to get some larger scale goblin RP-PvP events going including a 40v40 goblin/gnome event. One step at a time of course.

Discord link:
https://discord.gg/G48YDrj
This is cute.
Agreed. Goblins need love. Im going to go ahead and share this with a few of my few short green friends. Hopefully they would have already joined
1 Like
*twitches angrily*
Agreed. Goblins need love. Im going to go ahead and share this with a few of my few short green friends. Hopefully they would have already joined

Definitely! Thought it would be nice to have a goblin community to chill and talk about stuff with.

*twitches angrily*

No need to be angry. I am a gnome lover myself too and we have lots of people in the discord who also have gnomes. This isn't one of those discord thats hates gnomes and stuff. That being said, I do love a good rivalry!

PS: If you aren't goblin you can also join the discord too. Its 98% goblins, but we have a few people of different races hanging out and talking with us.
Bumping

But like, we don’t have to not hate gnomes, right?

1 Like

Nope. I am sure there is plenty of people who don’t like gnomes here(especially IC). Think of this discord kind of like Booty Bay or Gadgetzan. Its a strong neutral discord thats goblin centric. Steamweedle Cartel employs and works with gnomes too. That being said. I love both goblins and gnomes personally and since one of the goals of this discord’s creation is for Goblins Vs Gnomes PvP events, we do need a strong gnome presence here too.

1 Like

Bump! (IT’S SUPER EFFECTIVE!)

2 Likes

The discord is still going strong and would love to see new friendly faces. Someday I hope to continue the GVG events again. For now it is a nice place to hang out and chat about goblin stuff.

1 Like

Are there any exceptions for Nightborne

1 Like

You are welcome to join if you like. This discord is kind of like Gadgetzan or booty bay so to speak. A nice neutral area for people to chill and hang out.

1 Like

We normally stick ta puntin gnomes, but I guess we could punt a nightbourne since ya asked so nicely evil grin

2 Likes

updated disc. link? the one at the top didn’t work for me :confused:

1 Like

Here ya go!
https:// discord. gg/AQzejZ
(That’ll be 100 gold)

2 Likes

~https://discord.gg/RGsa9gt

Just in case that didn’t work. Here is another one.

Felt cute, might bump this IDK

1 Like