The Gnomish Army Recruiting

A hologram of a small, light saber wielding Gnome Warrior appears before you. Salutations, Friends! My name is High Tinker Tinycog Springsprocket, yes it is an honor I’m sure, and I am calling upon YOU to fight for <The Gnomish Army> on US Emerald Dream. With our long lost lands of Mechagon being rediscovered by Tinkmaster Overspark and his expedition, we need to band together to reclaim what is rightfully ours! I am calling on all able bodied Gnomes and Dwarves to lend their aid in driving the Horde out of Mechagon and Kul Tiras! Gnomeregan, and the Alliance, needs YOUR help, Friend. So, lend me your Arclight Spanners and Forge Hammers and enlist into <The Gnomish Army> today to bring honor and glory to Gnomeregan, and the Alliance! You can electronically enlist at {-thegnomisharmy.weebly.com-} if you do not wish upon meeting me directly for an in-person signature in Ironforge, for your convenience. So long, and safe travels! The hologram gnome plants a purple and brass colored Holo-banner bearing the symbol of a small Gnome at his feet, and walks off screen. “You can terminate the recording now Jhordy Lapforge, I need some Gnomebrew and Improbable Mechano-chicken wings after that record… IS THAT THING STILL ROLL–” the hologram disappears and leaves a small electro-disc bearing the crest of Gnomeregan in its place.

///Brought to you by the Gnomeregan Gnews Gnetwork\\

P.S., we are a RpPvP guild, but will do anything we feel like doing at any time. If you are NOT a Gnome or Dwarf, we will still accept you as a “Contractor”. You will get the same benefits as a “Trainee”, but will not be able to hold rank or Office on that particular character. BTAG is Amaron#1465, please feel free to shoot me any messages with questions, or visit the aforementioned link for all your desires.