The Glad Mount is being gatekept behind 3s Rating and it's not fair

They are given in mythic plus though.

PvE is actually not dead, you can do LFR then Normals and Heroics and move onto Mythics.

You can’t even start playing 3s cause LFG is dead and more than half the bracket doesn’t care about playing with low XP/new players.

Kill 3s, take it out back like the sick dog that it is and put it down.

It’s an unrecoverable game mode.

I don’t think you remove it. Premades are just a different beast. I almost hit duelist there farming conquest for solo queue with people I met there.

All this time spent whining on forums, you could have put your own team together and done some 3s. I’m guessing people don’t play with you cause you blame your teammates anyways.

4 Likes

If anything remove LFG and make it easier to meet and network with people through solo shuffle and add more solo queue to every game mode.

Premades should not be tied to LFG at all, LFG is an outdated system.

No I couldn’t have, LFG is dead for 3s this early in the morning and there’s barely anyone who wants to play anything but Shuffle.

Keep huffing that copium, when Glad gets removed from 3s it’ll be the greatest thing to happen to this dead game mode.

Sure, add the glad mount to RSS and make it 100 rounds won while being over 3k rated…because with the ridiculous MMR inflation in RSS that’s relatively close to the equivalent 2400 in 3s. We genuinely might see some players hit 4k rated in RSS before this season ends, which is absurd.

Blizzard is also aware of how deflated the current 3v3 ladder is planning on injecting artificial mmr every week as stated in this blue post

Players that should get the gladiator mount for this season will have earned it by the time the end of the season rolls around.

I mean… glad is a % not a fixed number. Im not really sure there is a benefit to making it arbitrarily harder to get.

No one is saying that. The 6 round system just skyrockets peoples CR which has inflated players far beyond their skill level

The gameplay at 2100 in shuffle is far worse than even 2100 in unchained season

Glad is actually no longer a percentage as of battle for azeroth. It is now earned by winning 50 games in 3v3 while being “elite” (rating over 2400).

Have you been away for 6 years?? Glad is not a % currently lol

Not in the past 6 years or something.

Ive not pvped since wod and that was in 5s for a transmog… i might be slighty out of the loop… isn’t mmr based on percentage?

Tbf there’s a lot of people who can’t climb like that, I saw some Reddit post of a guy with 1k games who just hit 1800 haha.

For a lot of people, they just enjoy queuing and not having to sit in LFG. There’s no shot some of these people will ever get 1k games in actual 3s due to population issues, it’s just a lot easier to press queue and send it which is why I think it’s so popular.

Lol, no its not about feeling or acting superior. Its a fact that RSS is a lot easier to get rating and rewards. People should not get the same rewards for less effort, thats not being superior.

And you just proved my point, gg. RSS is my highest rating cause its the easiest to push. I use shuffle for its intended purpose, solo queuing when im bored waiting on my team to log. Not as a means of actual competitive play. I got 2600 in RSS with barely any cc, not kicking anything, low coordination, sending burst NOT in a kidney, cause its a joke and requires less skill than arenas. and yet im not crying for a glad mount like you are

3 Likes

Games or rounds…?

Big difference

Oh stop the BS, you clearly did all of those things to win matches or you wouldn’t be 2600.

You’re so full of it.

I don’t give a solitary :poop: what you consider skill based or not, I ONLY care about population numbers.

There are MORE people who play Shuffle than 3s, therefore Shuffle should have priority over 3s.

It’s simple math, no one gives af about your 3s rating.

Probably not that long, unless dampening hit 50% at the 5 min mark. If that happened they’d never find 6 suckers to heal it.

Rounds, should’ve made that more clear haha.

sure buddy tell me how i play the game :slight_smile: i usually fluctuate between like 2.3 and 2.6 in shuffle cause i just zug zug for fun.

1 Like

If anything that shows how braindead Assa and people who play it are, it’s funny you got Glad during the two most botted/RMT/inflated seasons of SL but quit during the final season that actually had any merit.

Now I know why you’re mad, I called out SL Glad mount players who die in the open doing dumb stuff and like clockwork you appear with your fried takes.