The Ghost of Christmas Past

Any older timers coming back for Classic?

Would love to see some old folks come out of the wood works. I know I’ve seen at least one still active on these forums.

-cheers

Not coming back for classic, but definitely lurking around more lately.

I think I count as an old timer? XD

I’m an old-timer in the sense that I played during vanilla (I was on Medivh back then; I didn’t come to CC until fairly late in Cataclysm), and I’m likely going to at least try Classic again, just for gits and shiggles.

Haha cool to see some people have stuck it out.

I have been around since the beginning of Wrath. I have no desire to go back to begging in trade for someone to run dungeons, walking until level 40, being ganked by upper levels, and a host of other things that made the game so slow.

There are things I miss. Like the class flavor quests. The ability to mull over choices on the talent trees. The feeling of community you get when you make friends and keep them around because they are courteous and helpful, and you could police your server by blacklisting the jerkwads. If you were not nice to people, they would not invite you to groups. I think it made the servers friendlier and more fun.

Things I want to do in classic: Older AV. And go see the old Park District.

That’s…honestly about it? A lot of it was stuff that was just…holdovers from EQ and the like. And dont get me wrong- I had a BLAST in classic, but it’s not something I’d play full time.

Hey Malacai.

Not doing Classic, but great to see you. :slight_smile:

haha cool, even so you should opt in for the beta just to take a walk down memory lane, rumor has that in vanilla…priest’s did it shackles. :slight_smile: Blizz giving access to vanilla accounts I was shocked I got beta access tbh.

No doubt life wasn’t as good for the healers as it was for the 3 minute mages back then. Anywho you def know vanilla priests as good as any good luck out there.

I never really left… just don’t play as much. But I started a classic Zerathi on Myzreal.

Long time Malacai and Amaelalin. Some of my favorite pvp memories were of slaughtering the two of you :wink: (and being slaughtered at times lol)

trying that again with the right character showing.

1 Like

Hi Zerathi :slight_smile:

I hope you have fun with Classic.