The GDKP Workaround

all of this is true, they have the ability to track everything, but to actually ban accounts based on this is going to take an insane amount of resources, do they have those? ofc they do not, its an automated system, no human will be looking at any of these reports

I’m willing to bet it violates the policy. You seem willing to bet it doesn’t. If I lose this bet nothing happens. If you lose this bet you get a time out. I like my odds better.

2 Likes

Keep telling yourself that, friend.

Thanks for the link, Crunch.

GSR doesn’t exchange any items for gold at all. It’s a system where people can purchase up to 10 soft reserves. No gold is exchanged in or outside of the raid directly for loot.

2 Likes

I forgot to clarify I’m not getting in the middle of your all’s argument, just linking links etc for you two to work it out.

semantics! gms will ban you two ways:

1. it’s a gdkp because a chance at a thing is a thing; OR

2. it’s a gdkp because you ultimately traded an item for gold.

my friend, this is WoW on feb 8. are u ready?

1 Like

That’s not what the rules say. Cry about it. GSR is completely legal. GDKp and Carries are not.

I liked the idea of being able to get items my normal raid group would be prioing to other classes.

I’d also like to curse at the few anti-gdpers who enjoy being stuck up snobs that want to dictate who is allowed to roll on what items, which is a minority ofc. but still bears being said.

I look forward to you testing that theory. Personally I’d ask on the forums for clarification before risking it though. Question, who ends up with the gold at the end of a GSR?

well technically dude none of this is illegal. it’s just breach of contract.

and at any rate i hope the rest of the gdkp lemmings agree with you because good riddance over this idea you have of a hilariously bad loot system. pay for a chance to roll on something that might drop? cmon man just make 9 other friends and start a loot council…

“including suspension and account closure”

soo…if you are suspended they obviously aren’t closing your account at the same time are they?

the punishment is 100% identical to the gold buying one, which is exactly the same, which is

“buy gold once and we ban you for 7 days”

this is a slap on the wrist

It was my fault but I forgot to stick that at the end that the intention is linking so you two can figure out.

And you asking:

That’s up to blizzard on what they do. I’ve heard of boosters in retail where it would start as a slap then it would get to they were getting perma banned and or 6 month suspended. Just by 2 cents. It’s blizz’s discression (I can’t spell that) so whatever they want to do is what they are gonna do.

We don’t know.

yes because i’m sure blizzard can’t tell you just traded a big sum of gold for a BoP item from a raid. blizzard has literally no way to track trades because they don’t take place in game you are totally right

people that care so much about loot they are literally rmting to get items during a lockout will cry over a 7- or 14-day suspension. they lose 3-5 lockouts.

I like how salty gdkpers went from

“There’s no reason to get rid of gdkp” to

“Getting rid of gdkp doesn’t hurt bots” to

“The gold in gdkps isn’t even from RMT” and now it’s just full delusion.

“You’re not actually hurting us! You’re hurting everyone but us”

Swiper no swiping losers!

1 Like

Nobody there’s no gold exchanged for SRs all gold exchanges for SR are done beforehand and no gear is guaranteed for the gold traded and no splits occur in raid at all. It’s a system for real players to profit and afford their consumes for PvP and other stuff. 6 carries 4 pugs; all of which allowed to SR items.

:eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

Gold exchanges aren’t for loot that’s the part you seem to be missing.

Right… But who ends up with all the gold at the end?