The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Opening in WoW Classic

Give us Pre nerf cthun and new loot

6 Likes

Is layering going to be implemented during this event? I find that our server is going to have a very difficult time farming carapaces with 300+ people in Silithus if the server integrity has not been improved upon.

4 Likes

The gates probably won’t open until September on Skeram. Big thanks to Onslaught for running off 99% of the Alliance players :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

You want tentacles to spawn in walls?

6 Likes

5 weeks? This crap will be opened after 1 lock out of the phase opening.

Can you guys plz revert the stupid 30 instances? Getting annoying farming linen and wool. Also its a lazy fix because you guys cant be bothered to have an anti cheat

45 Likes

According to Fei (Their GM) they have pretty much all the mats for both sides.

3 Likes

Gates will be open during the first available lockout, don’t kid yourself.

3 Likes

I hope blizzard decided to change the quantities and materials needed for the war effort turn ins. Fairbanks server Horde already has everything ready to turn in. The top guilds have alliance alts with all the alliance mats ready as well. This will be sad recreation of one of the most memorable moments in Classic WoW.

10 Likes

Of course it will be a sad recreation. What you said here literally defines the entirety of Classic WoW granted the modern day mentality of its player base.

13 Likes

Thanks for the later date! Vacation second week of July and didn’t want to miss AQ opening!

Hope to see a GM or two pop in for Earthfury opening. :grin:

Welcome to modern gaming! You were never going to get a recreation of what you experienced in Vanilla. The fact you thought you could is sad and funny at the same time.

10 Likes

even in the modern gaming sense, im happy to just replay classic content because i never cleared it when i was younger. But i totally agree, people thinking it can “be like the old days” yea no not gonna happen lol

7 Likes

Stop being lazy then

Takes 2 BWL lockouts to finish quest

1 Like

Will there be an announcement on which Reputation Patterns will be available?

2 Likes

I truly hope you’re right! When this first went live in Vanilla no one knew what to expect and opening the gates was a genuinely epic endeavor. I feel like changing the required items needed, and possibly increasing the quantity to account for the MUCH larger player base would be in the SPIRIT of #nochanges even if not in the legal sense

3 Likes

They would have announced it by now, they’ve only ever stated they are not changing it.

Silithus is going to be a blood bath lol

Most servers are so unbalanced I doubt it.