The Garden of Night - cannot complete/accept

After obtaining the quest “The Garden of Night” I was unable to find the NPC in the location pinned on the map. I abandoned the quest, and tried to re-accept it based on the location on the map, however I cannot find the NPC.

I believe this is a phasing issue because of a world quest where you dawn the avatar of a bear spirit. I’ve completed the quest but I still can’t see the NPC.

I hope this gets resolved - I literally cannot complete my campaign quest

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issue!!

Same issue; I’ve read that you can have someone share the quest to you, but I’ve been unable to find anyone, so I cannot confirm.

I’ve submitted a ticket.

I submitted a ticket as well - they told me to check Wowhead or submit a bug lol

this issue has been around for a while. it looks like Blizz will NOT fix this, as they consider it “helping players with quests” and you should check with wowhead or forum. no one has heard anything from Blizz other than NO fix.

I don’t understand how it’s helping players with quests when the quest they made does not work as intended. As in, it does not work at ALL. You can not access the NPC required to activate or turn in the quest.