The game is too Elf-Centric

Just as long as you don’t die doing it. You wanna put that off as long as you can ky man. I am not looking forward to revendreth. Obviously every warlock will be sent there.

To be fair, they’re just getting NPC armor that has already been in the game for some time.

Not quite on the level of getting new heritage armor designed specifically for them.

Blizzard really does need to finish off the heritage armors before they start going around giving races second passes, though.

4 Likes

I wonder about that. Didn’t we bargain away our souls for demonic power? Or am I making that up. :neutral_face:

Is it alleged or accurate?

Because those are two different things.

No way. We take what we want. Any any cost. Bargains are for shamans and paladins. We ENSLAVE. We do what the jailer does but with demons and then we hurl them at whoever and whatever we want for whatever reason. Revendreth for us.

1 Like

On the Bright side, we do not have to worry about canonical Muscle Elves.

I agree with paladin skins needing to be a thing. It definitely doesn’t make sense for them to have the exact same iconography and such. A spell change here and there might also be a good touch. I wonder how detailed the upcoming skins will be anyway, hopefully it’s very nicely down and thorough.

1 Like

Accurately named the next expansion, but yet to be seen if the claimed design aspects are true.

1 Like

I think Lightforged have the most customization options now with the update in 9.1.5, we can choose our jewerly, earrings, horns, hair, and we even have exclusive skin colors that regular draenai don’t have like gold and white.

But I agree, the game devs cater too much towards the elfs.

I cannot take any of the leaked info seriously. Maybe the title and the artwork for Alex. But that’s it. Everything else I am doubting hard.

Also, I’m not sure why more people don’t play Draenai, I find them very attractive. :relaxed:

In this thread we’re complaining about the bias of skin availability for skins that we don’t even know exist yet.

Seems like something an orc would do.

Can’t we wait until the expansion is revealed to complain about how bad it’s going to be?

So basically… Elves are the master race.
Glad we could decide it on this fortuitous day.

3 Likes

Murloc Demon hunters exist in-game, if Murlocs can be a demon hunter, anyone can be a demon hunter.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/679773016703762440/958404231373652018/unknown.png
From https://www.wowhead.com/quest=45439/an-invasion-of-murlocs
This specific one from in-game being https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Murgulis

The game IS elf-centric, and players keep demanding more elves. Not a new thing.

Personally? just armor configuration. Some of the stuff looks amazing, but the new boots that go over the hooves for example aren’t quite scaled to fit well on the leg structure of a male Draenei. Would be nice if they could fix some of those for the non-Elf/Human races.

And is a repaint of a Legion tier set. It’s nothing new. Just a new color for Belf Pallys.

elves best race!

1 Like

Lol imagine getting offended by class skin that will probably never get released.

Oh also your elf centric is mostly cause if you follow the lore (The real one not shadowland crap) Elvens are one of the oldest society and they conquered almost all of azeroth during Azshara era so what do you expect no elven ruin and no elven history no where to be found ? …

Different. You spelled it wrong twice so I assume it wasn’t a typo.