The game is over for ally pvp servers

:point_up: Hey everyone check out the angry kid who fails to notice the obvious and wants everyone else to fix his own problems.

Besides, your game is cancelled. Why do you care?

2 Likes

Just give me rested EXP and someone to repair my gear in the BRD bar and
I will be happy. Would just log off in BRD every night and bypass the 30 min death run I have to do every time I want to farm some exp

That would be nice, until you realize that everything you have to do late game flows through the BRM concentration camp :confused:

The game is dead. Just give up until they fix it or let it die for good

Okay, enjoy your other games whatever you decide on.

I don’t think your account is cancelled. I suspect it’s just in a state of “tantrum.”

2 Likes

Hey johnny, did you ever get around to making that classic character?

1 Like

Nope. I’m waiting for your receipt.

I’m flattered, but I’m married.

Give him my regards.

Being overdramatic is not helping our cases. At least when I get 60, I can run things with my dedicated group of friends and at least put up a decent fight.

2 Likes

Hahaha. On SARGERAS hahahahaha. You have a toon on vanilla HEARTSEEKER hahahahaah.

What a PVP god you are lololol.

2 Likes

Whenever someone makes an “I’m quitting.” post I’m always baffled by the people saying “You’ll be back.”. Like, trends of old WoW sub counts show that yes, people actually stop playing the game. So why would you think someone saying they’re quitting would be a lie?

Is it because the person is so addicted that they cannot fathom the idea of actually quitting the game?

1 Like

Wow people who are being camped by 70 man raids just need to git gud or re roll. I’d love to see you xfer off of whatever pve server your’e on to heartseeker like a big boi then right? I have a horde toon on there. Post your videos of successful 1v10’s at all the fp’s and zepplins on this thread for us to see and and maybe you won’t sound as ignorant as you do right now.

3 Likes

Unless your “dedicated group” is more than 50 BIS raiders you’re probably going to have to same hideous experience that everyone else is but by all means go for it.

I really tried bro, I’ve never even been on these forums before phase 2 destroyed my game. The game is really dead, I hope you can still play on your server but my server is dead.

Unplayable is in no way shape or form an exaggeration.

1 Like

What is dead, cannot die!

This toon was created on the Venture company. But I had to transfer due the server population on the Alliance was nonexistent. But im glad you can read.

Neither faction are successful at this.

We pay a sub fee to play 15 year old content.

We paid.

Fixed that for you.

I don’t pay for defunct games that you cannot play.

1 Like

I can, but I also didn’t roll the equivalent of a bite of sushi on an alligator pit realm.