The Fyrakk legendary drop should be buyable with bullion

Like, 5 of them or something. Ultimate BLP protection. Thoughts?

55 Likes

I really don’t see why not at this point. S4 isn’t really a “real” season, it’s the gap bridger until TWW later this summer. Just let people go ham with it. The legendaries will not be relevant next expac.

16 Likes

Would still need to do all of the legwork to build the thing too. If they are just going to make it heroic-guaranteed than anyone that wants it CAN have it eventually anyway.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s fair.

I don’t really think it’s fun for someone fresh to need to grind out 10 weeks or more to try for it. They’d be better off just using Ashkandur at that point.

14 Likes

i would not be surprised if it has a high drop rate in fated raids. i have seen so many evokers getting there legendary this week me included.

2 Likes

S4 is so dumb, I’m just taking my time running keys this expansion, if I get KSM great, if I don’t then even better.

1 Like

Oh that could be a possibility. I wish well for the budding plateys.

Mine didn’t :confused:

2 Likes

Nasz’uro didn’t drop in 24 kills of Sark. Having the same problem with a legendary.

2 Likes

As someone in rng hell, likely never to escape, i say nay to your idea.

Its a legendary, it drops from rng which is dumb but its still legendary. We shouldnt be able to just buy it.

Wish me luck for tomorrow!! Lord knows i need it, what am i at 5%?

I wont a .05% contest the other day so 5% seems damn good right now…

1 Like

buys the Raz bow on my Hunter

18 Likes

Why not. I got it in LFR so just do whatever, man. Not going to sit here and pretend it’s some kind of accomplishment.

4 Likes

Exactly. The rng drop always has been random essentially. It’s not like I’m suggesting buying the finished product either just the drop.

1 Like

I don’t see why not since in a couple of months it will just be a mog item.

2 Likes

but… but… YOUR LFR PRESTIGE!!!

3 Likes

I mean, if you go off the numbers alone my LFR legendary is the rarest and therefor best version of the axe and everyone else just easy-moded their way to avoid the brutal RNG that I so boldly stared down and defeated.

Where’s my parade?

20 Likes

Meet us on the Path of Glory, in Hellfire Peninsula. Party time!

1 Like

Misread that as “Where’s my panda?”.

Where are all our celebratory pandas? I demand those be a thing now.

3 Likes

i’ve pretty much given up on it and will get the ashkandur in 2 weeks with bullion.
not worth the trouble this late in the xpac

1 Like

Yes please. My dk is at 16 heroic fyrakk kills and I still haven’t gotten the legendary.