The Future of World Buffs in Classic Era

Amazing solution that we have been asking for a long time, shame this didn’t happen sooner. But a VERY welcome change!!

8 Likes

Hi Mr. Pazorax - does this patch include the changes to batching?

1 Like

PEPEGA
When will we be getting hybrid tier sets in classic?

4 Likes

Can you make an option where we can do the raid without world buffs???

9 Likes

Not a great solution. Just have the buffs go off every hour. ZG at XX:55, city buffs at XX:00

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the same version on PTR right now, and will remove spell batching as well.

10 Likes

Legit or early April Fools?

8 Likes

Way to appeal to the casual retail player. Keep your changes away from Classic.

14 Likes

This is a really solid solution to a near-impossible problem to solve. Seriously, thank you guys! Also, the timing is right. This would have taken away from the original classic experience (with all its flaws), but now that it has seen its finale, this is a good change.

I really hope you guys don’t just abandon Vanilla once TBC takes the spotlight, though. With a change like this, I’d really be interested in keeping my 60 around.

10 Likes

Imagine having to come up with a solution like this to a problem the community created.

15 Likes

please…PLEASE, DO NOT ADD A STORE TO … TBC CLASSIC.

23 Likes

Can you confirm or deny that this is an early April fools joke?

I’m feeling gullible here.

5 Likes

Release this sooner rather than later please.

2 Likes

please…PLEASE, DO NOT ADD A STORE TO … TBC CLASSIC.

13 Likes

That’s the direction we intend to go in Burning Crusade Classic. In Burning Crusade Classic we intend to have world buffs removed at the start of raid encounters.

I realize that’s not exactly what you’re asking for, but I did want to clarify that our intent is to preserve the World Buffs in Classic Era, while moving away from World Buffs in Burning Crusade Classic.

I hope that clarifies things for you!

60 Likes

I had an idea for “buffs in a bottle”, glad to see it’s making it into the game. A bit late, but still an excellent change. 10/10

1 Like

I really hope this isnt a bait.
My heart has been a bit sketchy since 'nam and i dont think i can take this wild range of emotions.

2 Likes

This is NOT an April Fools joke. The proximity to April 1st is an unfortunate coincidence.

I’m just a software engineer; they don’t trust me with humor. :slight_smile:

96 Likes

Is this being held back until pre-patch, or will we get it sooner? Because we’ve been waiting for months for the removal of spell batching that’s been on the PTR since January but still hasn’t hit live servers for some reason.

4 Likes

Best post of all time on the Classic forums right here

7 Likes