The Future of World Buffs in Classic Era

Oooh this thread is already good.

I dont think its a bad change by any means, but this is gonna make a lot of people cry.

21 Likes

Interesting change right at the end.

1 Like

Incredible plan I love it.
I don’t really want to do the quest though, or even have to run to eastern kingdoms. Any chance I could just buy it from the cash shop? Thanks love you miss you have a nice time

19 Likes

Thank you!

#SomeChanges in this case is very good

Not being able to play the game because of the World Buff meta was frustrating. This removes a whole lot of stress each week :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Its April Fools except it would acctualy be good for the game which is the real joke here

8 Likes

You’re welcome!

I know some people would prefer we remove world buffs entirely, while others would prefer more radical changes, so it’s a challenge to find a good line. You should be able to try it soon on the PTR, and I hope it meets your expectations.

39 Likes

Amazing solution that we have been asking for a long time, shame this didn’t happen sooner. But a VERY welcome change!!

8 Likes

Hi Mr. Pazorax - does this patch include the changes to batching?

1 Like

PEPEGA
When will we be getting hybrid tier sets in classic?

4 Likes

Can you make an option where we can do the raid without world buffs???

9 Likes

Not a great solution. Just have the buffs go off every hour. ZG at XX:55, city buffs at XX:00

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the same version on PTR right now, and will remove spell batching as well.

10 Likes

Legit or early April Fools?

8 Likes

Way to appeal to the casual retail player. Keep your changes away from Classic.

14 Likes

This is a really solid solution to a near-impossible problem to solve. Seriously, thank you guys! Also, the timing is right. This would have taken away from the original classic experience (with all its flaws), but now that it has seen its finale, this is a good change.

I really hope you guys don’t just abandon Vanilla once TBC takes the spotlight, though. With a change like this, I’d really be interested in keeping my 60 around.

10 Likes

Imagine having to come up with a solution like this to a problem the community created.

15 Likes

please…PLEASE, DO NOT ADD A STORE TO … TBC CLASSIC.

23 Likes

Can you confirm or deny that this is an early April fools joke?

I’m feeling gullible here.

5 Likes

Release this sooner rather than later please.

2 Likes

please…PLEASE, DO NOT ADD A STORE TO … TBC CLASSIC.

13 Likes