The future of Allied Races

All righty guys, We just got Zandalari and Kul-Tiran humans as Allied races. This was the last of the announced allied races so far. We have gotten allied races for Orcs- Maghar, Nightelf- Nightborne, Blood elf- Void elf, Tauren- Highmountain, Dranei- Light Dranei, Humans- Kultiran, Dwarfs- Dark iron dwarfs, and Trolls- Zandalari. With all these we have 2 races on each side remaining. Goblins, Undead, Gnomes, and Worgen.

It seems pretty obvious that the allied races for Gnomes and Goblins will be mechagnomes and Vulpera. Worgen and Undead are a different case however. We have not really been show for any other race that could resemble undead and the worgen. That being said, we could possibly predict what we will get for them.

The lich king has been appearing more and more this expansion which could hint to the idea of … San’Layn. I know everyone has a hate hype on a new elf races but hear me out. San’Layn population is not really known as of right now but with the Lich King becoming more active, he might become active in the attack against the old gods. This leads me to believe that he would have need of a army and that army would most likely be san’layn or elves that he resurrects. The lich king will then contribute his forces to the horde to help fight against the Old god. I know it might be stretch but I can’t seem to think of any other undead race.

The worgen, I feel like could be allied with the night elf worgen. The original worgen might be awakend in a moment of hate that malfurion has against Sylvanas for burning down teldrassil. The night elf worgen are most likely alot more savage and powerful then the human worgen because they are not raised in civilization and also night elves are just more powerful then humans. He might wake them up in a hate for sylvanas or to fight back the San’Layn. Night elf worgen could also possibly have no hunch since they are the first worgen and the curse transferred from them to humans so the hunch could just be a side effect of it being transferred to another race.

Anyways, I was just thinking and thought others might find this interesting, if yall got any ideas for these races or other races that could ally for them let’s discuss.

4 Likes

I don’t know what they have planned. But I’ll say what I want if goblin, gnome, worgen, and undead are the mirrors.

Goblin = vulpera (don’t really like gilblins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Undead = san’layn or an undead elf variant. I would also accept undead ice trolls from northrend. The Drakkari! But I doubt that would happen lol.

Gnome = I can’t think of anything but junker/mecha gnome. Leper gnome seems like it wouldn’t work, they are too crazy. But perhaps I’m incorrect?

Worgen = night elf worgen and sethrak make sense to me for alliance. But I always had a wild card idea to let forest trolls be cursed or blessed by the loa to be like the bosses from ZA… but they would need to change the goblin or undead race to work for alliance if that’s the case soooo that probably won’t happen.

Break it into paragraphs friend! And yah, naturally, we all know what I support at this point :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would it kill you to have a couple paragraphs?

That is gross to read lol

^What she said. These big blocks of text hurt my eyes to try and read :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you for saying this! A lot say “They’re close to extinction” but we actually have no idea the real numbers on it.

1 Like

Thx for the responses, I broke it into paragraphs to make it easier to read.

1 Like

Wrong. Gilblins.

Hmmm…

I know!

High Elves!

How about no more AR. I’m so over this crap.

Also OP, there is a thread currently on this:

We could direct discussion to there, it’d reduce spam. People get very angry when topics are repeated, this happens with high elf discussion too.

1 Like

wats dat mean?

San’layn/ undead elf catchall for Undead Hordeside!

Y’all forgot Aysa and Ji are in the Embassies.
3 Races.