The frustration that Blizzard has been causing the community

You are in the extreme minority in holding this opinion. And I question your integrity for having it. Their communication has sucked for such a long time. It’s just a given at this point. It still pisses players off.

wtf kind of research should I be doing?

1 Like

I asked you instances where they failed you communications wise and you had no response, it’s clear you have no proof behind your misplaced anger.

Maybe try checking WoTLK beta forum to see the status of things? It’s only logical to assume delays happen because they are not ready with the product.

What exactly would you like Blizzard to do? Personally call your cell phone and let you know about their development plans?

Yeah – that’s because it doesn’t pressure Blizzard to meet a certain deadline. They can just release the game when it’s ready, meaning they’ll release a better product. And this is an issue for you?

No, I’m simply not indulging your trolling. It’s not even a debate that Blizz communication is awful.

They already have a blue thread about the XP buff. It is not an unreasonable expectation to expect the “community manager” to post some sort of update a month later when we’ve gotten nothing but silence.

I would like the “community manager” to manage the community by communicating more than once per month with us.

I think Activision pressures developers on release dates far more than players do.

And again, basic communication goes a long way in assuaging doubts and frustrations players have over things like delays.

2 Likes

The only troll here is you who claims Blizzard is bad at communications while you provide no evidence to your claim.

They are not obligated to respond every time someone on the forum has a doubt, this sort of stuff require patience and it’s very childish to throw a tempter tantrum when bigger things are at play here.

It’s not a debate, it’s so factual that you can’t even list a single instance of when they failed at communication? And yet, everyone else is the troll?

Interesting.

Ok, so you have no idea what the job of Community managers entails. You are not entitled to insider information from them.

Moreover, look at how managers are treated when they do communicate with the community:

People just derail the thread and harass the manager about irrelevant topics. Contrary to what you believe Wooppee, you are NOT entitled to use community managers as your punching bag.

Don’t bother with Whooppee the guy seems to be on a troll mission this morning.

If you keep gargling them, they might hire you!

Oh, now Bloomsday, one of the most pathetic and hated trolls on these forums, is engaging with me.

If Blizz hadn’t thrown away every bit of good will they had with their playerbase, things might be different. But a CM that doesn’t do anything is going to get bombarded on his monthly “interactions” with the community. Things used to be quite different.

1 Like

Simply asking for proof to your claims is “gargling”? Come on man, you’re showing everyone why you’re a troll.

Just give us any instance of miscommunication, if you can’t then stop whining.

I really can’t take anyone who thinks Blizz communicates effectively with their playerbase seriously. Blizz communication was so good when they told us they’d be partially nerfing T5 then, the day before the patch, announced that they’d be nerfing everything to the ground “as planned.” Exemplary! LOL!

3 Likes

Do you have any Blue posts regarding this miscommunication where they claimed it was as planned vs. T5 being their only priority?

I would like to see actual proof as that is what I asked, if you can provide me direct evidence then I will rest my case.

I’m starting to realize that.

And look how quickly your arguments turn to ad hominems as soon as someone challenges them even slightly. I’ll consider that a concession of your prior points then.

And btw, you ENGAGED ME first.

If this were true, they wouldn’t have a playerbase anymore.

So now you’re justifying the violence and vitriol CMs face every time they interact? Do you think it’s part of the CM job description that they must be willing and enthusiastic to be the community’s punching bag?

Things were never different. I trust you know of Tseric and how the community harassed and attacked him until he broke down. That happened on… the Vanilla WoW forums.

Please, you cannot play the revisionist history card with me, someone very adept at history.

Everyone who has been on these forums for a while knows that you are a pathetic troll lmao, you are literally persona non grata on the PvP forums. Should’ve ignored you long ago like most people did.

:clown_face: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Now I remember why I don’t usually come on these forums…

Jesus man you need a time out, no need to be this rude or toxic when he’s trying to help you.

Sugma. Go shill to someone who cares.

1 Like

Is that what Shill means to kids now a days? Someone with proof and data to back up their posts? I guess I’m a Shill then.

What are you even talking about LMAO

Yes, yes you are. You’re defending Blizzard’s god-awful communication and asking me to prove what has been plainly obvious to everyone playing this game for years.

1 Like

I’m talking about the fact that I can pull up WoW beta to show why delays are happening while all you can do is hide behind the excuse of “Everyone knows Blizzard is bad hurr durr” with not even a single piece of evidence.

Yeah, I’m sure Blizzard will see how you are interacting with others on the forums and they will surely be excited to communicate with you.

Since you have nothing left but personal attacks and fallacies, this conversation is over.