THE FRESH REROLL EXPERIENCE - REPOPULATING Arcanite Reaper ALLIANCE

Our Goal:

On November 6th, 2020 at 6:30pm CST we will be descending on the classic WoW server Arcanite Reaper(US-West). Our goal is to as recreate the WoW Classic launch event for players to enjoy and bring new life to a dead server that would benefit most from the activity. Starting on a dead server is best suited for recreating such an event because the player population is low, the auction houses are virtually empty, and there no boosting community. It is as close to a clean slate as we’re likely to get.

Important Details
The set ‘release date’ for this project is November 6, 2020 at 6:30pm cst

• No one is supposed to start level before this to get a ‘head start’.
  • You can pre-create characters to reserve names only.
  • You are not supposed to get boosted by the few 60s there already is on the server.
  • We will carry on into raiding and the idea is to clear it all before the rumored TBC release.
  • This is a casual and friendly project with dedicated and experienced leadership, both from previous similar projects and end-game raiding.

More rules and how to approach this project will follow on our discord, lets create a community there before the release.

Joins Us in Discord!

discord.gg/nEHWXWv

I would like to thank all people on EU Flamelash who started this project.

Q&A
Q: What server are we playing on?
A: Will be Arcanite Reaper
Q: What faction are we playing?
A: Alliance
Q: What’s the Guild’s name?
A: Reinforcements
Q: Can I create my character early to reserve my name and set up my UI?
A: Yes. Please.
Q: Can I start leveling before November 6th?
A: No. You will earn a spot on our blacklist for doing so
Q: Can I transfer my main to give myself and friends a boost/advantage?
A: NO. The purpose is to recreate a fresh server experience, not beat everyone to 60

15 Likes

Excited for November 6th!

3 Likes

Big Hype!!!

3 Likes

this may be the only redeemable thing to happen in 2020

4 Likes

Bring on the F R E S H shenanigans!

3 Likes

F R E S H when?

2 Likes

Nov 6th 6:30 CT. Join us!!!

Wow… if there’s anything to show the difference between players on retail and players on classic, this is definitely it.

You’d never see anything like this over here. Very awesome!

3 Likes

Time to level another lock to 60. Fresh server hype.

2 Likes

Come Hordeside instead! There isn’t a single raiding guild on the ally side anymore after about a dozen left in the past 6 months. They have no economy to speak of. We still have several Horde raiding guilds, but would love to have at least one faction with a decent economy, raids, and groups to level with. We might also finally be able to have B13 and B14 PvP slots again if we focus our efforts.

Trust me, the world pvp would be a blast again, but it would be amazing to have at least one functioning faction than two that are barely breathing

Not to come off as rude, but your literally undermining what we’re going for. Whole point of the project is to find a server where one faction has taken over entirely and revive the dead faction. Making a horde char on a server that’s pretty much entirely horde defeats the whole “start fresh” idea since there will be an abundance of 60s and a bunch of items on AH.

1 Like

give it a few months and there will be an ally raiding guild :grinning:

Is it November 6 yet?

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the point. Blizzard is reluctant to give us “F R E S H” servers so this is pretty much as fresh as it gets. On Friday night at prime time there were 13 people /who 60 on the Alliance. That’s a dead realm. It’s stone-cold dead. Auctionator found 165 items listed on the ENTIRE alliance Auction House. Herod has over 38,000.

We’re going Alliance to recreate the hype of a Classic realm launch. I genuinely feel for the eighty horde that are left playing on Arcanite Reaper, I really do. And I hope you can find the perspective needed to realize this is a benefit to both factions.

I’ll see you in November!

2 Likes

To the top! Over 200 members in Discord in 3 days. It’s happening.

2 Likes

Im so down… east coast player any idea on raid times/days for the future?

You seem to not at all understand the situation on the server lol. “Pretty much entirely Horde” means there are 2 raid guilds and about 100 Horde. We don’t have an AH either. There is little to no recruitment possible.

But okay.

What happened here? Nothing? a bunch of yippity yap?