The Four Horsemen’s Apperances

This is a smal request but I feel like it would go a long way, can we get some updated models for the 4 horsemen we are summoning

Whitemane especially looks outdated
Trollbane is fine-ish but could use a touch up
Nazgrim could be amazing
But most importantly what is the plan with Mograine?

Those who remember, Mograine wore his Ulduar set pre ICC
Once ICC came he wore the red ICC set all the way until Legion
Then in shadowlands, he was back to his original Ulduar set?!
Talk about an identity crisis…

Maybe it’s not a combat altering request, but I think having updated models for the horsemen will go a long way in making the hero talent also feel current and cooler

6 Likes

Looking at Alpha footage, the horseman are also only using the standard Deathcharger instead of their actual deathchargers. This should be fixed.

9 Likes

Yes! The Legion deathchargers they rode were color specific, this would make it easier to know exactly which rider you have out too!

8 Likes

Maybe these are just placeholder mounts etc. Hopefully they do give them updated models and mounts once expansion goes live.

1 Like

yeah no i bet they wont and it stays like this even after people tell them to change it.

1 Like

Looks like their mounts have changed in a recent build. They use the Mawsworn mounts now, which I dont have too much to complain about, but the horned bone-chargers thematically meshes better.

I do like the effects of them appearing and vanishing as well.

2 Likes

Awesome!

I hope I get to use my Fallen Charger while in combat too!

The most glaring visual problem is actually their horses. That old nasty acherus charger model has got to go. Its probably the worst looking mount in the game at this point. And I simply will not touch the spec if I have to see it literally all the time in combat. No thanks.

For that matter, why the hell do I have to ONLY use the charger? At least offer a few different mount options… so bad.

I swear this is why Dk is in the state its in… visuals… visuals… visuals. I need to look like this, I need this to be visually updated… how about the gameplay? This is alpha be glad there are any visuals at all.

Does the toaster toast or not? Does it do it well? How is the gameplay? Once you start getting into the clutter you cant see the Riders anyways.

Its gameplay is boring, you just play, they happen. Most boring gameplay and will be the most boring visually once you get into anything meaningful since you wont see any of it.