The form that blizzard actually looks at

The Future of Warcraft Announcements -- Wrath Classic go check it out boys. this is where changes are made

Look there.
The classic cc representative posting things that exclusively she wants.
Nothing about the community.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Agreed, that initiative is pure clown show.

theres other anti LFD reps. :yawning_face:

Everyone in there is against the removal of RDF. Yet they still take it away. Lol. Where is this community that didn’t want it they speak of. So far it’s like 90 in favor 10 not.

CC that doesn’t play Classic at all:

“I love they won’t get it”.
5 likes.

1 Like

Reading that thread pretty much just reaffirmed for me why it shouldn’t be added.

None of those posters bring forth the fact that LFD was not in wrath for a majority of its content cycle. Most of those posters follow up their support for its implementation by saying “oh I really LOVED Rdf because it made finding dungeon groups on my alt easier!”

Nah dude just nah it’s bad for the game. Wrath stands up on its own.

1 Like

seems about right, that is literally the extent of the argument goes. The pros outweigh the cons, and the Cons can be fixed at a player level.

for example:
Goal: Stay out of fire on the ground
pro RDF players moves out of fire
Anti RDF players dies in fire
Pro RDF players: why didnt you move out of fire?
Anti RDF players: lets skip this boss.

I wouldn’t put much weight on a handful of cherry picked community council posters. The reality is we have practically no representation over there. 99% of threads, posts, and users are for retail. We should have gotten our own section but instead we were buried in theirs.

lol

How is someone with a single post on the Community Council?

I’m scrolling through and haven’t even hit a single user I have on ignore, which means they probably don’t participate on the Classic forums, at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.