The FOMO Dragonflight meta achievement is revealed!

nothing fomo about it, not playing is a choice

I’m pretty sure you can do the Mythic dungeons now, and they’ll be almost soloable or 2 manable since they are off-season and doing them on 0s should give you credit. However, if you wait until S4 starts it will be much harder.

1 Like

Nothing in the language implies that it’s FOMO.

Given they added an evergreen mount for the Shadowlands equivalent, I suspect that Taivan is the evergreen reward, and a FOMO title will be forthcoming.

1 Like

I think I’m only missing 2-3 achievements for this, so that’s nice. Will be easy enough to finish.

This…

Its not fomo, the vielstrider ach is coming back with a mount reward.

This is the same thing…

I’m the FOMO king so you can trust me.

It’s the equivalent of the veilstrider achievement

And where is it now?

Me when I have to breathe: Bro this is so FOMO

For comparison of how bad SL was compared to this…

I got the SL achv on the last/second to last week it was available. Because 2/4 Covns required heavy RNG to complete, so if you started those late, you were at a MASSIVE disadvantage.

That’s not true in DF. This list of things is REALLY long, but it’s all things someone that has been playing DF should have complete already.

In fact, when the servers go live, I’ll already have this Achv.

SL was sooooooo bad.

edit: so many people saying this is FOMO. It totally isn’t. If you’ve played DF, you should already have 70-80% of this already done.

When they announced the similar thing in SL, most people had 25% (one Covn) done.

This is the true measure of “simply playing the game” that SL was NOT.

Read the patch notes, that meta is coming back with a mount reward

1 Like

Look at the actual content, not the typical Wowhead editorialism.

Edit: scratch that - not even Wowhead is implying that it’s FOMO.

2 Likes

Oh I read it wrong. I thought it was a keystone mastery achievement. Just doing them on mythic, yeah I can do that. And I can drag myself through the rest of the LFRs I guess. Hmm… maybe. It’s all maybe.

THIS.

IS.

NOT.

FOMO.

Read the patch notes people. The SL one is coming back with a mount reward

3 Likes

Let Fly!!!

Dragonflight brought us dragonriding, which is going to evolve into dynamic flying.

With that in mind, I do have a quick question:

WHY IN THRALL’S NAME IS IT A GROUND MOUNT?!

1 Like

Yeah, Taivan - even if you’re a sucker for dogs - is not emblematic of Dragonflight, which was (obviously) defined by dragons. And flight.

My theory is that they’ll soon mine a FOMO title for completing the achievement before TWW, whereas Taivan will be the evergreen reward.

Considering they re-added Veilstrider this patch (without the title reward, but instead a mount), this 99.9% isn’t FOMO.

1 Like

Can any of the doggos fly?

It would be really weird if it sprouted wings or suddenly started flying around like those jeweled panthers.

… Though to be fair, if there was a quest line explaining why it could fly, that would make more sense to me.

1 Like

Well, shiitake…

They could have NOT used a ground mount as the final season reward AND still put in a way to get the new dog mount.

Que Zarak Zarak is required.

Oh god, they need to remove the stupid Snail mount from this if they wanna have a Meta Achievement requiring it.