<The Fogtalon Tribe> [TAUREN H-RP]

Greetings to all fellow Shu’halo! The Fogtalon Tribe is a newly formed tribe seeking to return to the ways of our ancestors! If this interests you, send a letter to Hruh or Kodowah and introduce yourself, or seek us out!

<The Fogtalon Tribe>

Co-GM: Hruh and Kodowah

Officers: None as of yet, currently looking for candidates!

Affiliation: Tauren/Horde

PvP: Hopefully in the future depending on growth!

PvE: Hopefully in the future depending on growth!

RP: Medium-Heavy

Synopsis: The Fogtalon Tribe is a new Tauren/Highmountain tribe seeking to return to the traditional ways of the Tauren ((Everything is currently a work in progress!))

Recruiting?: Yes! Anyone joining at this stage would be helping to shape the guild from the ground up! Currently seeking those interested in officer positions. If interested send an in game letter to Hruh!

Suitable races/classes: All classes, Tauren and Highmountain only.

Website or forum link: Not yet

Discord: Not yet, but working on it!

Community: Not yet!

((As I said, this is a brand new guild, currently looking for officer candidates who would be interested in partnering with me to get this thing rolling!))

4 Likes

If you all ever want to get some organized RP-PvP going, we’d be happy to work with you!

1 Like

Could certainly be in the cards down the road, I appreciate it and will keep you in mind!

1 Like

Hey, it’s good to see more Taurens around! Hope to see you around the events and stuff and hope you guys see a lotta success with recruiting.

3 Likes

I miss rping the hoofed people of the horde (and horde in general) I might have to make a fresh lady to rp with you guys. Though I am rusty with my Tauren lore.

Edit: I sent you an in game letter from Anokua.

4 Likes

Great! I’ve just sent one in reply!

1 Like

Thank you! I hope to be able to make it to more events as well!

2 Likes

Mooooooving on up!