The Flame Still Burns

i have some of the log files, and one that seems safe for adding to the forums but i believe it’s against the community guidelines to put links?

summary of the issues:

• fire went to light
  • after a moment, the zone also went to the light
  • however the crystal was showing dark, the shader for lighting / bloom seemed to show as dark when looking at it but the zone in the background was light
    • (thought it was some partial change because of the quest i was on, but i think the zone did the change while quest was trying to enforce light mode)
    • /reload solved this one, so idk if the log will explain it
    • it was about a second or two after regaining control that the zone went to light mode
    • my guess is it was a race condition at the end of the cutscene for client sided crystal update
  • one of the fish armoured people is in the standing animation instead of being dead
  • searched for similar reports, someone said they werent able to talk to their 5th, but it was just further away than the others so took a bit of searching
  • after i got the 5th, the standing dude laid down correctly and the formation of people was showing
  • was able to hand in the quest still after completing it

I’m running macOS

• macbook air M1, 2020

• Sonoma 14.5 (23F79)

• Discord was open

• Firefox was open

• no mods

i’d been playing for a bit during this opening of the game, i was up to the dueling quest, and chose to listen to the captain person? who wandered a bit while yapping about how they found the crystal, then the orphan quest

then i closed the game straight after handing in the quests and after they finished talking about meeting at a place, without waiting for the timer

tried to include a link to the log files, but it said nup even though the guidelines seemed to imply it was fine, but ill wait for if you need me to send it somewhere. if you can, could you send me a notification somehow of this? i might forget i posted about it lol

i have a backup for the logs though.