The First Week of Shadowlands Season 1

You can buy cloaks,boots,rings,neck,trinket,conduits…

YEET can’t wait for M+ to start. :smiley:

Although PvP gear being the best gear you can get in the game aside from your weekly chest, that’s a bit of a “Wtf is Blizzard thinking…” moment.

1 Like

Rings neck and trinket are 525 conq

Rut-rogh…

2 Likes

PvE people aren’t “people”

5 Likes

Yes you can, jewelry and trinkets are 525. Back in the day you couldn’t buy Helms, Shoulders, and main stat items like that in one week either, until they did the cap increasing with rating system that they did in WoD.

The numbers are fine. Also need to take into account the vault gear.

Looks like arena is gonna be a decent way to gear up finally. Starts slow but should be quite good within a month. Bravo blizz. Now just do something about the 2 shot meta…

3 Likes

why even cap M+ rewards when youve made them useless

1 Like

oh, its adorable that you think its honestly optional for raiders.

1 Like

So uh… 220 Ilvl for playing at Rival yet even when rewards are uncapped in M+ a 15 will reward 210?

Wat? Did someone confuse the end of week reward for Rival with conquest bought Rival gear or am I really going to have to PvP for 1 item per week at the very least?

1 Like

Ah yes, because we’ll stroll into the raid week 1 and upgrade every single slot. Thats exactly what happens in reality.

Okay but what about if my BiS trinket comes from M+?

You still gotta consider BiS.

1 Like

All the crying for weeks about “Raid or die” yet it’s M+ or Rated PVP or die.

I’m not interested in loot boxes, not here to buy carries so I can never gear up to raid anymore as no one will take people without toxic plus mode gear.

I left my guild this week, as even they are demanding people have Toxic Plus mode gear for normal.

You all ruined the entire point.

This will be the second expansion I walk away from in a row.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Prideful !

Let’s go

lmao what? you walk into the raid week 1 and get full raid ilvl upgrades in every slot? do you hear yourself?

Bro, this is my second 60. My first 60 is my warlock, Aiia. This character hit level 60 yesterday.

Sounds like you need a better guild, friend.

Trust me, they are out there. My guild is only requiring ilevel 175 for Normal. Put out your feelers and see if another guild will take you in. One guild doesn’t represent the entire playerbase, and you should really find a circle where you fit right in.

Good luck, friend.

1 Like

No, I need a better game.

I don’t own Diablo for a reason, I used to play WoW.

3 Likes

Well you gave yourself the answer. Sooo why are you still posting on this game’s forums?

Sure, you won’t get fully raid geared the first week. I was saying if you have been keeping up with your gear, which even on your main you are lower ilvl than most people who have been trying, you will be able to stroll through the raid the first week and get upgrades.

The point went completely over your head.

The point still doesn’t tackle BiS trinkets from M+, though.