The first nail has been driven for DF

Hard disagree.
I think all the anthro-furry races should’ve been 1 body, as the animals they are based on are generally sexual monomorphic.

2 Likes

Personal loot has a lot more problems than that. In particular, they seem bothered by how people abuse personal loot to dictate what drops by going mono-armor type.

That said, forcing everyone to use 1 loot system with no options is a horrible idea. It was horrible when everyone was forced to use personal loot, and it’s horrible if everyone is forced to use group loot.

(But make no mistake, personal loot is a deeply flawed system.)

4 Likes

You guys had personal loot?
Gees what happened to this game?

1 Like

Mail Transmog is garbage so disagree

Dracthyr are reptiles like omg they’re not mammals ok if they’re capable of reproduction they’d do it the same way all dragonkin do via eggs

Yeah no it wasn’t because there’s a very good lore reason for it

Yeah nah if anything this is a good thing avoids Dracthyr ending up like Druid’s good at everything master at nothing

This is the only one you’re correct on congratulations you’re not completely wrong

1 Like

DF needs piggeh loots. Do some quests, get amazing piggeh mounts. Success.

They really should have left it as an option when the raid was made up almost entirely of a single guild. That was organized teams could have greater control over loot distribution without having this as a thing in PUGs.

Problem is. This is Blizzard.

I disagree.
Personal loot is trash and it always has been. I’m pretty surprised to see someone who raids mythic and thinks personal loot is such a great idea. Idk what kind of guilds you’ve been in but obviously not very well run ones if you have such an affinity for PL. Either that or you haven’t even played long enough to know what it was like before.

Says the female vulpera who should look just like the male vulpera.

1 Like

Wowhead gotta get them clicks though.

Honestly, getting a little tired of how many of their articles seem intentionally created to start unnecessary drama.

3 Likes

How many nails goes in a coffin?

I hear they like using wooden pegs more often over nails these days.

Gotta reach dem keyboard warrior heights

While I’m a fan of this for guild runs, this is gonna be rough for PUGs. I didn’t miss the days of joining a PUG just for the leader to funnel all the gear to their friends lol

I agree this should be a toggle in pugs. Getting rid of group loot was really weird when they did it, and I didn’t even raid. Guild runs of x % of people should have the option for either group loot or personal loot.

Although I don’t agree that everyone who is eligible will just roll need all the time, people still will more than they need to. Cloaks, rings, trinkets, necks, for example, you could have the entire raid roll need on them.

There is still 2 months to fix this though. I doubt it goes live like it is now.

You know this a test for beta raid testing and doesn’t mean it’s going live like this though right?

Twenty, usually.

It’s not rocket science. Gear goes to the most important people in the raid. If you aren’t a desirable class/spec your odds at getting gear is significantly lower. Seniority of the members in the group also plays a factor a lot. It’s not surprising that some people prefer personal loot. It may not be as efficient overall but it’s drama free.

2 Likes

It may have always been a thing, but especially for DF/other Blizzard products this year, it does seem like they’re going for all out click bait rage induction knowing it’ll get that sweet interaction. It’s only gotten worse.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I don’t do group content.

You poor things.

1 Like