The Final Atonement

Hello everyone! I’m hitting a wall here and wondering if someone can help. I’m getting conflicting information from Wowhead.

The Final Atonement storyline is the last achievement I need for Sojourner of Revendreth, and thusly Loremaster of Shadowlands. But I cannot find where to start the questline. It seems to come from the Accuser, but I cannot locate her anywhere, and I have tried all locations suggested on Wowhead.

I’m not in the Venthyr covenant, so I don’t know if that is causing an issue. Is the questline bugged, or did I miss something? Any help or ideas would be appreciated! Thank you!

wowhead doesn’t mention ‘all the locations’. it mentions one location downstairs from an innkeeper near the halls of atonement fp. not sure what you’re reading

1 Like

One person mentioned the inn at HoA, and then mentioned the location of The Accuser could change depending on where you are in the story. They also suggested checking Sinfall as well as other locations. Anyway, I was getting more confused.

I finally figured out what I need to do. The quest to kill Lord Chamberlain in the dungeon HoA appears to be the end of the storyline. In all of the storylines for all covenants for the Loremaster achievement, this is the only one that requires you to do a dungeon to complete it.

Thanks for responding :slight_smile:

I’m confused. I thought you said you checked Wowhead? The very top comment about this achievement is

By Shylock on 2020/11/30 (Patch 9.0.2)

You have to complete the Halls of Atonement Dungeon quest to get credit for The Final Atonement part of the achievement.

Guess I was reading too many of the other comments and it wasn’t making sense. Anyway, I figured it out :slight_smile:

Confused at your confusion lol. But whatever, problem solved I guess

1 Like

Let’s just attribute it to a weary brain full of real life things :slight_smile: Thanks for helping!