<The Fifth Column> [H] - Illidan

<The Fifth Column> formed on Illidan in late August of 2019. We are an adult horde guild focused on mythic keystones. If you are new to running keys, or would like to try something new aside from the raiding grind we would love to have you. If you are an experienced key runner and would like to find a consistent group to run with or would like to help others who may not have as much experience as you do, we would love to have you as well. Our leadership is comprised of several experienced raiders and key runners. We choose to focus on keystones over raiding because we enjoy the close-knit teamwork that comes from working with a small group to overcome a tough challenge. Raiding is great and the rewards are many, but we prefer to focus on the aspects that make the current keystone model so good. We are just forming and we are in the process of recruting all classes, specs and all experience levels. Socials are welcome and you don’t have to be max level to join. All we ask is that we respect each other and that we keep public communication channels PG. Some of us have small kids that watch us play, listen to our discords and read our chats and we don’t want to have to explain what a given word means to little eyes and ears. We have discord and we have a good core of experienced players that enjoy running keys and love helping other people. Come give us a chance and help us grow. If you are interested or have questions, please DM me here or add me on BT: Azazul#1103.

We are still looking for folks to get this community off the ground and run keys with.

The guild is growing. If you’d like to learn more, please feel free to add me.

Hey I am interested in this I am just getting back into wow after taking about a year off right now I have a dh that is 405 warlock at 402 and starting to level my fury warrior

Feel free to add me in Bnet Crue. We can chat there.

Bump :wink: Come be part of a key community!