<The Fever> Recruiting Raiders & Socials

We are looking for mature, fun, friendly 18+ players to come join us. We do dungoens, raids, pvp, etc. All skills and playstyles are welcome. We are part of a large, international, multi-game clan with an active discord and forums. Why not come check us out at feverclan(dot)com? Fever is probably a good fit for you if:

· We are looking for raiders for our 2 raid groups. Tues/Thur 8-11pm CST & Wed/Fri 630-930pm CST

· You are 18+ and looking for a fun group of people to game with, if you are over 15, you are welcome to come and play but unfortunately cannot join the clan.

· You prefer gaming in a drama free atmosphere with other adults.

· You have discord and a mic and are interested in joining us in our voice chat.

· You want to be part of a guild with leadership that does not scream and yell about everything.

· You like grouping up to breeze through questing/dungeoning.

· You want to be part of a larger gaming clan with a diverse and active playerbase ,

· Most importantly, you are a fun, friendly, mature player.

If we sound like a group you are interested in, then please go check out our forums(feverclan(dot)com) and apply to be a member of fever clan, if you remember use my name (Fatalis) as your referral! Get a hold of me on discord (Fatalis#9107) to ask any questions you may have. My name on the Fever Clan forums is Fatalis. We hope to see you in game!
Fever Forums (feverclan(dot)com)
Discord server (discord.gg/fever)