<The Fever> Recruiting for SL

Fever Clan is recruiting. We are rebuilding from multiple guilds across a few realms. We are looking for mature, fun, friendly 18+ players to come join us. We do dungoens, raids, pvp, etc. All skills and playstyles are welcome. is the horde guild of a large, international multi-game clan, with an active discord and forums. Why not come check us out at feverclan(dot)com? Fever is probably a good fit for you if:

· You are 18+ and looking for a fun group of people to game with, if you are over 15, you are welcome to come and play but unfortunately cannot join the clan.

· You prefer gaming in a drama free atmosphere with other adults.

· You have discord and a mic and are interested in joining us in our voice chat.

· You want to be part of a guild with leadership that does not scream and yell about everything.

· You like grouping up to breeze through questing/dungeoning.

· You want to be part of a larger gaming clan with a diverse and active playerbase ,

· Most importantly, you are a fun, friendly, mature player.

If we sound like a group you are interested in, then please go check out our forums(feverclan(dot)com) and apply to be a member of fever clan, if you remember use my name (Fatalis) as your referral! Get a hold of me on discord (Fatalis#9107) to ask any questions you may have. My name on the Fever Clan forums is Fatalis. We hope to see you in game!
Fever Forums (feverclan(dot)com)
Discord server (discord.gg/fever)

time for the bump

bump it up

Fever is still looking for people to fill our raid team or to just come and join the guild and have fun.

We are still looking for people to come have fun and join our guild whether you are casual our want to be apart of the raid all is welcome please reach out if you are interested.