The Faun Race of Ardenweald

are pretty much just furry Draenei and I love them

The definition of goat people with out the space <3

4 Likes

Some people are hooked on them.

5 Likes

They’re weird, they cover their chest but not their legs… like, how that does any sense?

I’m likely the minority but I did find it odd we don’t see Sylvar males using a design similar to Satyrs.
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b8/61/3e/b8613ed60eb7dc445d61d7664c054778.jpg

2 Likes

Why is it “no shoes, no shirt, no service.”? You realize I can walk into any place with this sign up practically nude except for shoes from the waist down and get service right? Who’s idea was the phrasing on that sign?!?

But yes, feel free to faun all over the fauns…

1 Like

Is it without the space though? They’re from another dimension, which makes them ultraterrestrial.

Also, I love their design as well.

Oh God! My eyes! Lol!

1 Like

They’re not fauns, they’re sylvar.

3 Likes

Ew, I hate the Draenei but love the Sylvar.

They look more like Peaceful Satyrs than Draenei.

Can someone help a deer man out…I’m stuck as a Void Elf after rambling through Ysera’s transformation spell book UwU…

they are just soi satyrs

Ask Donald Duck.

2 Likes

Donald Duckin’

2 Likes

Bottom fur is thick enough to cover anything that needs to be covered, top fur is not.

1 Like

Soi venison is best venison OwO…

And those legs are made for running (Nancy Sinatra melody fully intended). The sylvar gallop instead of run, so their legs are more “functional” than other races. That’s a tangential word for what I really mean, because of course all races’ legs are functional…

It’s kinda shown in Niya’s soulbind conduits: run without tiring, stay on the move, swift patrol.

I think they are awesome, I hope they become playable at one point.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/927899.jpg

They even can use Armor!!

2 Likes

The thing that gets me is they skip.
Seriously. Even the most bad-tush of them skip everywhere. Makes it a little difficult to take them as seriously as I should at times…

It makes it all the more humiliating a defeat when the skipping, half naked fairy thing curbstomps you.