The EU forums are way better

The EU forums are populated with all manner of detestable and loathsome individuals whose depredations are inexorable!

Honestly, I’d understand if the mods didn’t like us. I mean, look at this forum. Look at what we’re doing all the time. It’s constant fighting and belittling others and trying to insult others without getting banned and just bait threads (and the daily high elf thread of course)

:frowning:

1 Like

Actually, it differs by country in the EU. In tenth grade we went to a couple different countries and (unsurprisingly) in (rich) Luxembourg the fries and chicken nuggets were unbelievably delicious (way better than in Germany… Like the meat tasted like actual meat yet tender and the breading or what it’s called was perfectly crunchy and the fries were so awesome. In Belgium the McDonalds fries were bad BUT that’s likely cause fries are super popular in Belgium and you get way better fries everywhere. I’m sure people there don’t go to McDonald’s for the fries. France was somewhere in the middle between Belgium and Luxembourg fries wise. Mind you I only had them in Paris and another city. Was good, not great. Pretty much the same as in Germany. Then in Austria McDonald’s food in general seems to be slightly better than in Germany and I’ve never gotten a burger that just looks bad there. Prague was good burger wise but the fries didn’t impress me.

Sorry for the long reply, but I hope this is as important a topic for you as it is for me

PS: Spain (Barcelona and Lloret de Mar) is pretty much on the same level as Germany and France fries wise. Burger was better than in Germany, worse than in Austria.

2 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t want to talk to you guys if I was a blue :rofl:

On the plus end I would be paid… … thats the only plus

Gunpowder therapy. I’m sure you felt better afterwards! :grinning:

1 Like

I sometimes go to the Chinese forums to see what they like to complain about.

didnt they used to come on here and talk to people once in a while but it’s been a LONG time now since i’ve seen an actual blue post in someones topic

Alright, I have to put this in here. The best thing to come out of the EU forums from what I was looking at is the Wombo thread. By far the best thing was all of those little bits.

2 Likes

Well I do not know what or how the europeans are communicating to get blue responses But I do know I have a lot of issues with the fellow “community” members here.

One: If your opinion is unpopular prepared to be silenced. Examples as in “Warlords of dreanor is better than all the new expansions after it except Legion”. “LFR is more fun and cool than mythic raiding”, and “PvP is just as important as PvE”. (notice how i said opinions and not facts).

Second issue: Report button = Dislike button and the attitude behind it. “Well Blizzard shouldn’t remove the downvote button, this is what they get”. The audacity thinking that it is fair and right to do what ever you want because Blizzard wanted to have a better experience for everyone here regardless of how you make others feel.

Third issue: Its ok to make others feel bad and its ok to tell people to unsub, uninstall, and what ever else because they are passionate about something. Yes it is annoying when a specific topic is spammed to the high heavens. But it doesn’t excuse the toxicity behind it. Its better to try to teach people than put them down. But no one wants to teach because “they should know better and my time is more important than anything else”. You know you could of saved your time by saying nothing at all too >_>.

Fourth Issue: A lack of respect and knowledge. Blizzard game designers aka devs F up a lot. Lets rage and wrath at the forum mods who have no power over the game devs. The most they can do is say to the game devs: “It seems the community is extremely intent on letting you guys know how disappointed they are in the covenant system and its abilities being exclusive” But instead the devs and the forum mods take equal back lash because when you’re angry who cares as long as someone can feel the pain and its justifiable to you.

Fifth: Not only do we treat any blizzard employee poorly we treat each other poorly. Forums is a place for debate and talking about the game. But it just boils down too if you aren’t with me you’re against me and your opinion doesn’t matter.

And it isnt just the world of warcraft forums. I see it on the starcraft forums, many people bash and are cruely toxic to any terran players. I see it on overwatch when people want the damage roles nerfed. I see it on Heroes of the storm, any opinion about QM is trashed because “Its quick match, it doesn’t matter and your opinion doesn’t matter”.

A huge chunk of the blizzard playerbase in america is just outright rude. And I know there are disagreements on other forums but I’ve seen debates and discussions go by a lot smoother and easier in other games.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

i dunno seems just as bad, the topics are similar, and i dont see any additional interaction from blues.

I appreciate that they did their due diligence to contain this stale, unfunny, and dead meme into a singular thread.

Thank you, EU chads.

They start speaking around midnight for us in the US, EU is about 8 hrs ahead

In the trolling, yes. Otherwise it’s the same type of stuff it’s always been.

And aside from the sociopolitical trolling we have here the EU GD forum looks remarkably like our own.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to do some research about the US forums:

I just looked over there and yeah you’re right. It’s pretty much the same. However, the lack of trolling as you mentioned, really makes a difference. Seems like a much civil forum where discussions can take place.

The pie is getting smaller, well the scraps of the pie that the rich folk leave for the masses. So people have to throw elbows or they’ll end up at the bottom of the heap.

Unpopular opinion here:

I don’t care what taste of icecream blues likes they can post on their non blue accounts for that.

For more communication as blizzard is constantly throwing the bait on us that they promise they will do but never deliver… “I will change baby I swear…” :roll_eyes:

Scrolling down the EU pages will show several Blizz replies, whereas scrolling down the US pages will show 0.

It’s literally the same. I don’t get why people say that so much. There’s good and bad McDonalds all over the US.

Nah, some of them type on the wrong side of the road.

1 Like