The EU forums are way better

They start speaking around midnight for us in the US, EU is about 8 hrs ahead

In the trolling, yes. Otherwise it’s the same type of stuff it’s always been.

And aside from the sociopolitical trolling we have here the EU GD forum looks remarkably like our own.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to do some research about the US forums:

I just looked over there and yeah you’re right. It’s pretty much the same. However, the lack of trolling as you mentioned, really makes a difference. Seems like a much civil forum where discussions can take place.

The pie is getting smaller, well the scraps of the pie that the rich folk leave for the masses. So people have to throw elbows or they’ll end up at the bottom of the heap.

Unpopular opinion here:

I don’t care what taste of icecream blues likes they can post on their non blue accounts for that.

For more communication as blizzard is constantly throwing the bait on us that they promise they will do but never deliver… “I will change baby I swear…” :roll_eyes:

Scrolling down the EU pages will show several Blizz replies, whereas scrolling down the US pages will show 0.

It’s literally the same. I don’t get why people say that so much. There’s good and bad McDonalds all over the US.

Nah, some of them type on the wrong side of the road.

1 Like

Well here was a recent CM response to a thread, and per usual, the community attacked and harassed the CM. It’s not wonder why they don’t respond to us much.

not a single provoking/LGBTQ thread…ah peace…

Are the EU forums nearly as negative and hostile towards Blizzard as ours?

Don’t bother this person is a huge blizzard fanboy.

No Americans = better forums. It’s the land of undeserved entitlement around here.

2 Likes

If you want an honest answer? The EU is a lot higher educated in general. The answer to your question literally lies within Reading Post on the forums. The EU forms are slightly more articulate and actually have constructive criticism when they dislike something. Instead of people just crying about things with often no logical basis behind what they are saying

Basically us US players have driven the developers away and cause them to want to read our forums less.

I have dabbled in EU WoW and I tell you there’s a whole lot less toxicity there than in US.

Who was that epic CM who had a meltdown and declared “there is no win, only slow degradation?” I always figured they don’t talk to us anymore because they can’t repeat that, secretly they knew he was telling the truth.

Eu forums are pretty dead, activity is too low to be fun

Anyone gonna remind OP that in EU you can be arrested for stuff you post online thus have no real free speech unlike America.

1 Like

That is a double edged sword my friend

I do like that the first three topics I browsed were about Garrosh doing nothing wrong and I saw a Macho Man giphy.

:+1: cheers EU

how does this work? i thought the best players would only play against the best players so it shouldnt affect them how many more players are stuck down in the slums.

i dont get it heh

1 Like