The Emerald Dream zone feels rushed

The more I play in the Emerald Dream, the more I feel am missing from that zone.

It being such an important part of the lore, it really could’ve done with a dungeon, also to add to the season 3 M+ dungeon pool (alongside a Zaralek Caverns dungeon tbf).

The rares feel lackluster, if you’re a druid, there are plenty of rares to kill for customizations, albeit it’s in my opinion a horrible system. There is only 1 rare one that drops a toy, but to my knowledge, there are none that drop a mount or a pet, instead, these seem to have been replaced by this ‘‘plant a seed, give it water, and wait for 2-3 min’’ event. What’s even worse, rares can take up to 2-3 hours to respawn.

There are no pet battle World Quests and or trainers to give the pet battle community any sort of extra content through Family Battler, something Zaralek did have.

In Zaralek Caverns, the Winding Slitherdrake has an to me interesting story to its introduction to us, but the Flourishing Whimsydrake felt very ‘‘Oh here, a dragon, good luck!’’

After completely killing off the dream seed rep farming, the activity has died down massively after the first 2-3 days in that zone.

Zaralek Caverns introduced a different mini-game with the delving, there is nothing like that in The Emerald Dream.

Zaralek Caverns also had various mini-events going around providing extra resources and rep, there is nothing like this in the Emerald Dream.

All in all, the zone feels rushed and pushed out just to get it in the player’s hands in time, it feels to me like it’s pretty barren.

9 Likes