The easiest spec to play in the game shouldn’t also get to do close to the most damage

it wont get you 99s thats for sure but it will easily keep u at 50. plater profiles out there that change nameplate colour if they have ur debuff and change colour if tis about to drop off lol

it is still an opinion.

here is the definition of opinion - a statement of advice by an expert on a professional matter.

Azorothian an expert gave a statement. thats it its an opinion bro not a fact. a fact would be if everyone played every class and then signed a paper saying BM is the easiest

Very useful, yes. I don’t use Plater, but I did set up my own WA to track MSW stacks so I don’t need to look at my buff bar.

That doesn’t make the class any easier to play. It’s a Haste/Mastery spec with low GCD and a lot going on in general.

BM Hunter is objectively easy to play. Easy is not a subjective term, it is a relative term.

1 Like

Keep those goalposts moving.

It’s the easiest spec to play whether you like it or not. I’m not even asking for it to be nerfed. Just stating facts.

You’re stating an opinion.

We all know DHs, rogues and BM hunters are going to see a nerf one way or another in on the 5th of December, which they already said bigger class changes are happening. [PvE][Retail] Lack of class tuning - #10 by Nimox-11491

Waving your epeen genitals on what is easier or harder to play doesn’t get you very far, however.

And you don’t have any credible opinion hence why you hide your hunter.

Is it worse than quivers? Lol

Yooooo,

Tell the big dawgs to show MM some love king <3

1 Like

My guardian druid, with a full setup, has a dumbed down rotation of… well it depends, I can use 1 button if I want, I could literally run TW or heroic dungeons just swiping my way through the content. But if I build for disco bear I need minimum 3, 3 entire buttons to be able to run low level content.

I use guardian because I am logged into them now, but I could probably say the same for most classes and specs, you don’t need too many buttons or to maintain any stacks of anything until you start doing higher level content.

And once we start doing higher level content even BM starts becoming a spec that needs management and depending on which content, to actually set them up correctly and use all spells effectively, like using freezing trap on the affixes, or to CC enemies mid cast, there is nothing braindead about that.

This is basically what makes BM so strong and has been for as long as they have been around, it’s because they do not need to stop to cast and can be out of range of all the melee garbage, even in raids for some bosses you just sit alone, dodge the odd spell and never take damage. It’s also partly why they do not have such great defenses as some others, you don’t really need them as often.

I don’t mind nerfs to classes that are over performimg . I do think BM havoc veng rogues most weavers need nerfs

Opinions bro that’s all u are giving. Just baseless opinions.

We aren’t talking about doing braindead content. We are talking about playing at a high level.

That, and giving more Warlock abilities to new classes

1 Like

Better than talking all that game and hiding your main.

Yes, yes we are.

people are amazing…the things they worry about!
personally…i don’t like that tanks tend to out-damage
nearly-everyone/not hunters, of course, the first 60 levels…
but…in a tank/healer/damage paradigm…
blizzard must woo tanks with something!

I see you trying to be the new Sin rogue :joy:

1 Like

I’m just trying to live my sniper fantasy to the fullest

You can say the same for every class needing setup. That’s not even an argument.

And with the new builds in 10.2 bm has access to a talent that extends barb shot buff duration which takes the management of that out.

I never claimed to be a high level player. Lol what. If you think BM is easiest then you must have played in the past. And if it’s the easiest for you then you would have really good logs in mythic (which should be really easy since you claimed a lot of bad players play BM hunter )