The Dwarf Lounge

oi, good news there.

2 Likes

Welcome back!!!

2 Likes

In order te find his equal a Dwarf is forced te talk te the Makers!

1 Like

I thought I’d missed the gathering!

1 Like

Shouldn’t we dwarves get a discount on the Old Ironforge drink in Boralus?

1 Like

Hops all of ya are having a good night! :beers:

1 Like

You telling me that you don’t get a discount on it?

Nay, so long as a dwarf breathes on Azeroth, we will gather to drink!

Never heard a truer thing in my life.

And to you, Fenshire!

Mmm beer.

:beers:

3 Likes

raises head from the bar…again

What day is it, lads?

2 Likes

lol Didn’t even realize I did that. Works perfectly for us dwarven folk and our friends we enjoy sharing food and drink with.

:beers::cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::meat_on_bone:

Tuesday!

1 Like

My calendar says it is a good day for drinking.

Can anyone confirm this is correct?

3 Likes

pulls up a chair

Aye, and may every day be a good drinking day.

1 Like

The more I read down this thread, the prouder I am to be a dwarf.

: ’ )

Thanks brothers and sisters <3

5 Likes

Might not be a big deal in general, but I’m wondering what it’ll take for us to have dwarven children models. I’ve submitted feedback requesting them from time to time, just to remind them of the interest. I know this kind of thing isn’t a priority in the grand scheme, especially since there are other vanilla races who still don’t have them either.

It seems like every new race since Burning Crusade gets children models bundled in. The humans got even more children models in Boralus. The Vulperas are the same height as goblins and they also have offspring so height clearly is not an factor. Even the Tortollians have 'em.

I was disappointed that Dark Irons did not come with children models. It seemed like the most opportune time for this to happen, y’know? The only card left seems to be Moira’s son, but they could easily not address him until he becomes an adult.

2 Likes

Ye should know that dwarven children are carried in dwarven men’s beards until they’ve reached maturity.

Or had ye forgotten that, lass?

(Dwarven children models would be nice though.)

5 Likes

That image. I just can’t unsee that image. I imagine a person who doesn’t know this freaking out the moment a little head pops out of the beard. lol

Oh, and raises a tankard to all his dwarven friends! :beer:

2 Likes

I have 8 in mine currently.

2 Likes

How did you think a dwarven warrior’s intimidating shout worked? :wink:

By Odyn that’s impressive!

Speaking of Odyn… do titan constructs also keep their young in their beards? I think he has the biggest beard on Azeroth, so it’d make sense.

1 Like

I got hungry, so I figured I’d pop into the Dwarf Lounge and pick up some Dwarf Jerky.

Trolls gotta be careful, though. Dwarfs are tough little spuds. You can break a tusk trying to gnaw off a hunk of Dwarf Jerky.

1 Like

Oi! Get on outta here with that sorta talk! Dwarves aren’t for jerky.

And don’t ye be tellin’ me to come get no voodoo either. I don’t trust it after what you said.

Now, if you can quit with that jerky talk (unless it’s ram jerky… mmm) you can stay and have some beer.

:beer:

1 Like