The Dwarf Lounge

This shall be my napkin.

Mm chili fries…

My fellow dwarves, I shall return later!

1 Like

Jokes on you!

i had bully armor…

I’m abjectly appreciative of your ardent approval; I must append, however, that whilst the Kaldorei’s creation of ginger wine was once thought to perchance be their greatest gift to Azeroth, Carissaria’s application of druidism to produce prodigious amounts of ale amazingly from the ground itself has, surprisingly, supplanted it.

Bravo, my good naturalist. Bravo.

1 Like

I didn’t get a hug :’(

/hugs Dvärgak

Don’t complain if your limbs drop off :wink:

1 Like

Hi. There’s beer here right?

There’s already a Dwarf Lounge in Tirisfal Glades. It’s where dwarves line up to be turned into the undead by Sylvanas.

With great gusto, good dwarf!

Worry not sagaciously for the safety of our stout compatriot, o bringer of blood-boils. Being a paladin, Dvärgak will ostensibly be capable of cleansing any calamity you may innocently impart.

…coincidentally, my dwarven friend, are you a hearty healer or a dedicated defender? I’m uncertain whether that technique is traditionally imparted between selected specializations.

Mind your manners, sir; there’s no relatable reason to drag down the festivities with mention, in jest or in earnestness, the ill-advised illicit actions of that unserviceably incompetent Windrunner tart.

Ahem, my apologies to those gathered, I spoke out of anger and have hampered the hospitality.

conjures more sweet mana buns to lift the mood

3 Likes

I’ll drink to that. Let me know when Lor’themar’s ready to make a move, I want my Horde back.

raises a horn full of whatever beverage Calenaur cooked up with a stern look on his face

I’m playing the edgiest class in the game. No beard is safe near me!

For your own good keep your distance.

I have the opposite problem. No one’s safe near my beard.

Mmm, dwarf.

wipes a little drool off the corner of her mouth

1 Like

/hugs both Dvargak and Dreadmoon
Both there heads drop off
Oh my bad… I didn’t mean to kill them guys, sorry.

If there’s anything you sweet (or not sweet) Elves will get to learn, it’s that Dvärgak is a hugger.

Bring it in for another :smile:

1 Like

Dwarves are not food! Bad Evissa.

Need to find my newspaper…

Not food, but we do look tasty.

To be honest.