The Dragonflight Campaign is confusing

When you get to level 70 I mean.

The Leveling Zone Questlines are pretty linear and straightforward. but then when you finish those at level 70, you get bombarded with everything else immediately, all at once, and there is just SO much to do. I’ve just been aimlessly questing at this point on this character, but I’d really like to focus on the main story quests until I get those caught up.

and I hate doing things out of Order. While I was doing the Legion storyline, I accidentally skipped an entire questline and had to go back and do it.

Is there a definitive, step-by-step list somewhere of just the Main DF Story Quests in Chronological Order, starting with the end of the leveling zone quests?

2 Likes

Yeah, that is the max level experience unfortunately. Everything, everywhere and all at once. I’m hoping Blizzard addresses this issue at some point.

Putting a chronological map in the quest log that people can follow would go a long way.

2 Likes

You’re better off just watching a lore video but to be frank so little happens in the main DF campaign. You’re really better off googling and playing the well written sidequests (Dragonmaw orcs, Orc Heritage, Baine sidquest, Blue Dragonflight reunification, Storyteller Djardin etc etc). The main quest is a bit of a wreck, full of beginnings of plots that go nowhere or nowhere interesting.

This is my biggest worry on my story character :frowning: They don’t make following the story easy at all and it’s so sad.

Perhaps this helps? https://www.reddit.com/r/wownoob/comments/175htg5/in_which_order_should_i_do_the_dragonflight/

1 Like

Yeah there are usually people on YouTube that compile each expack’s story into one video. They’re quite nice to watch c: though you do miss the quest dialogue.