Lame.

lmao.

2 Likes

No monks, really?

10 Likes

shamans have won AYY

I’m going to bet making the animations work in drake form is the biggest issue

1 Like

!! And most of the racials are still intact! That was my major concern, given how a lot of the racial abilities were just Evoker abilities, but increasing the cooldowns for the disruption abilities seems like a good compromise without removing flavor from the race.

I’m very pleased for the most part, though I’m a bit sad they won’t get Monk initially. Hopefully that can come later.

3 Likes

The dragonfist dream is dead :confused:

7 Likes

That’s cool and all, but when I can be an Evoker and NOT be an ugly dragon? That’s the real question. Love the class, hate the race

9 Likes

please those ascendance forms do NOT look good

30 Likes

Never and never.

3 Likes

remove the ugly visage form please, i want to be a dragon not an elf in makeup

22 Likes

Or, you know, delayed

(I’m mostly annoyed because my dreams of an evoker tank spec are def dead, although with only warrior as an available tank maybe there’s hope)

2 Likes

The lack of monks is a little disappointing (I was debating whether to make a bootleg Vegeta since the hairstyle is there) but I’m kind of eager to make a Dragon Knight.

I just hope you guys make some more transmog slots work in dragon form.

Also, man, my Shaman gets to turn into some Oni-Akuma nonsense? Sign me up.

3 Likes

You know you don’t have to use it right?

2 Likes

None of my dracthyr are ever in their visage form, you could just not use it lol

3 Likes

yes and i never do

3 Likes

You literally never have to use it though. I like having visage for subtle dragon RP stuff, even though I think people who want to fight in perma visage is absurd and IMO swipe and wing buffet should break the illusion no matter your class.

Well and I like doing a very Alextrasza-like visage for Valdrakken.

3 Likes

Hype! nice.

I mean, this new Ascendance form looks like a “Lady Waycrest on steroids” (from BFA), but still a great improv from the older one.

Thanks for the sham love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no dracthyr shaman? Blizz falling short, yet again.

9 Likes

Make TRANSMOG work in dracthyr form or this is worthless

16 Likes