The devs can see your posts

Just disable them in PVP… It is crappy to lose out because of this archaic PVP silhouette fantasy of Blizzard’s

8 Likes

I never say things I don’t mean, and I try to say things I don’t regret later. I think if they really are watching, I hope they see honest people, above the toxic, whiny and hostile usual stuff on here. :o

Dragonmaw Orc – Forest Troll customizations.

And if they’d please, schedule an appointment with the Orc’s chiropractor. The dead would like some adjustment.

4 Likes

I just wanted to say if some years after shadowlands expansion ended somebody asks me “how was shadowlands?” or “what do you remember from it?”, I am not going to lie and say shadowlands was a disaster:
Contradictory lore,
absurd ending,
lack of important figures from Wrath of the lich king who everyone was curious to know what happened to them like Tyrion Fordring,
and the ridiculous usage of Arthas who could have been an interesting point for the users to engage with the game,
weak usage of professions,
and many other shortcomings…
but I am not here to write a hate post for Blizzard.
With all of those in mind, I am pretty sure very soon Shadowlands would be forgotten.
But if I am going to remember anything nice at all from shadowlands several years from now,
I can summarize it in two things:

Soul shape and the ember court.

I wish Blizzard read this and make abilities and things like them more often in the upcoming years.

If any of you guys also really enjoyed something in Shadowlands make sure to mention it so if they read it and were inclined to make the game more enjoyable, they can use it.

Regards.

Exactly, there’s already some old Glyphs…it can be disable in PvP…other solutions instead of just saying no, IMO Devs just recycle shadowlands abilities on the talent tree without considering changing animations at all…otherwise We’ll have glyphs for the shadowlands effect and the ability will have a class aesthetic.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised if they view majority of our posts as nonsense

There was a time when they’d spawn an avatar in game to prove they are working on a severe issue.

2 Likes

I view the majority of my posts as nonsense. I’d hate to see what they think.

I don’t believe it. The number of stupid, irritating problems with this game grow exponentially and I have yet to see one fixed. How about the problems with the new, dumpster fire, interface, oh omniscient Devs? Or the greyed out spell bars? If they were watching, and gave a rat’s patootie they’d fix these issues that have been with us since the patch went live.

Watching my foot.

2 Likes

I hope they didn’t see anything…

Yeah, their reasoning makes no sense. They should have just said they aren’t focused on that right now.

1 Like

More transmog slots for the draconic form.

I would love to see heritage armor set for all the races (especially pandas)!!!

2 Likes

This makes sense. I’m sure they have periodic updates that are more inclusive of longer-running issues of discussion, but it’s too time-consuming to try to keep up with everything across this forum’s subs. Much of GD is comprised of repeated threads and drawn-out squabbles on the same topics over whether something should or should not exist/change and what people do or don’t want Blizzard to do; and personal fights and insults that often drag from thread to thread about the “right” and “wrong” way to think, play the game, do things, etc.

1 Like

Where they @ then?

I want MORE SPECIAL UNDERWEAR like the new lizards got!!

2 Likes

Why should anyone believe “the devs” when the PR statement “No aCtUYalLy We ReaLLy ArE LiSTeniNg!” when 3+ expansions of absolute silence and anti-player decisions prove they are trememdous liars.

Heck they don’t even pay attention to the
forget about all our cubicle crawlin", mommy milk stealin’, Cosby roomin’ Community Council
anymore so why on earth would anyone take them seriously?

1 Like

of corse they can anyone can you dont need an account to read these.

because they would’ve said “yeah, we don’t look at the forums at all haha” if they didn’t.

The person who said this (Lore) was never a dev and doesn’t work at Blizzard anymore. Why would he lie about the feedback he used to bring to the devs?