"The developers disrespect the Alliance player races"

I used to ask this same question in older threads and people would always say I was anti High Elf because I didn’t want Alliance to have them and it’s like you are still labeled a Void Elf, you still glow blue, you still bleed blue, etc. but maybe you’ll get a better answer than me on that.

1 Like

But… There are even less Blood Elves that were turned. With how sacred the Sunwell is to them, I don’t see a lot of Blood Elves rushing to become Void Elves when the Void nearly ate their Sunwell after Alleria visited.

Would they have a stoneform equivalent?

I mean, I used to do the same, called the Blood Elf fans “Anti high elf”, but at the end of the day, calling the Blood Elf fans “Anti High Elf” was denying the lore to what the Blood Elves actually are.

1 Like

If you would have been smart about it, and I quote here my brothers, you would actually found the loophole in the DID-lore on wiki with the splinter group, who is against the Three Hammers, and pushed for it the moment you realized that you have an actual chance to present a killer argument for them becoming available for the Horde. But you didn’t know that, because you don’t care about them. You are not a dwarf-player.

as opposed to the, what, 15 elven races we have? (I’m bad at counting too) I think void elves look cool, but more dwarves woulda been cooler for both factions

I have a tinfoil theory that they initially would’ve added Earthen and new Nerubian AR together for their respective factions but then we know the Nerubian race will be 10000x more cooler and don’t want to deal with another set of Alliance AR outrage so they’re giving it to both factions and now have the benefit of spending more time on the Nerubian AR model

However, saying High Elves are Blood Elves is denying High Elf fans. Not all High Elves are Blood Elves and the biggest High Elf faction hates the Blood Elves and are exiled from Quel’thalas.

oh for pvp? i wonder, do we know what their racials are gonna be?

Really because last time I checked this is a Dwarf and a Dark Iron Dwarf to which if Horde Earthen Dwarves got the Dark Iron customizations I could move to Horde side thus further benefitting me and other Horde players, I know you are bias about how Alliance is supposedly always victimized one way or another which is why you wrote this pointless thread but legit it’s Horde players and Horde that always gets the screw job and people like me are tired of it.

2 Likes

Well, that’s certainly a surprise. Do you play them because of the warlock class or because you like them? This also means you started to play female Pandaren, huh.

Perhaps there is hope for you.

I’m a High Elf fan. You can ask Naughtymoon. You can ask Lann. You can ask every Blood Elf fan. The fact is, we can play High Elves on Alliance, though via the Void Elves, as well as you can play High Elves on Horde, via the Blood Elves. Both groups are High Elves.

The ship has sailed, and it sailed a long time ago. It is time to move on.

Plus, I said Blood Elves are High Elves. not the visa-versa.

1 Like

ethereals arent elves lol

but i forgot how to consecrate and demon hunt. i got dumber, essentially

and lost 12 hairstyles and 2 eyecolors

Yes this is true, this is also why for a very long time we weren’t friends because it always caused drama between us but now we are besties and I’m grateful for that since we can be different that way and still get along really great. :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

My character roster has never been hidden I play a lot of races outside of Blood Elf and I play Dark Iron Dwarf because they are the coolest race on Alliance, they have great racials, they look great both looks wise and in armor and they fit the Warlock theme which is what all of my characters are, you legit don’t seem to know a lot about me except that I always thought that Void Elves should get void themed customizations instead of Blood Elf knockoff ones since they are Void Elves and oddly even with as much as I hate them today I still feel they need their void customizations.

1 Like

In other words, you play every race now because they are Warlocks?

And secondly, don’t understand this in the wrong way, you are usually not interesting enough for to take notice of your postings. But because this is my topic and you do help my cause by posting and keeping the topic up on the forums, you have my sincere gratitude for making this topic constantly relevant.

Dude! I only play Kul Tiran… I’m so dedicated to Kul Tiran I won’t play paladin even though I would really, really like to…

Blizzard! Kul Tiran Paladin, PaaAAlease!

I dunno about you, but I adore my Twinkthyr.

1 Like

I always played other races, I was one of the people always pushing for races like Tauren, Kul Tiran, Lightforged Draenei, etc. to gain Warlocks and that was after I had chosen only to play Warlocks before that I enjoyed all types of races depending on the class like for Druids I had a Zandarlari Troll, Highmountain Tauren and Kul Tiran since I like the forms they all have.

In the case of Blood Elves they are just a personal favorite since it’s what I’ve played since day one however with lore and everything Nightborne is right behind them it’s just the fact playable Nightborne are total trash or I’d main one.

1 Like