The Demon Hunter Prototype

This is Katie Ka-Boom, a character from Animaniacs and the prototype for Demon Hunters:

She is a 16 year-old girl who explodes at every little thing that goes wrong, transforming into a huge Demonic monster and destroying everything.

During the course of the episodes, someone usually tells her she is overreacting, upon which she yells her catchphrase in a demonic voice: “I am not overreacting! I AM A TEENAGER!!”, which is obviously a prototype for “I sacrificed everything! WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN?!?!”.

In fact, one episode (The Driving Lesson) ends with her mother stating that “teenagers should be locked away until the age of 30”, which was pretty much Maiev’s solution to the Demon Hunter problem.

Another episode (The Prom) ends with her father asking “that’s a passing phase, right?”, which is just like the Female Night Elf Demon Hunter /silly, “No, Mom, this is not just a phase!”.

And her little brother’s name is Tinker.

8 Likes

lol so launch from dbz a sneeze will set her off lol

1 Like

This is the best thread I’ve read in years

4 Likes

DH is certainly the teenager of the WoW classes lol.

It’s young and edgy.

1 Like

And they stink lol

1 Like

So boot legged hulk?

What does this have to do with a DH

Man, corded phones. What a blast from the past.

2 Likes

I heard Katie KaBoom is best friends with Amelia Bedelia and spent a few days on their summer break to make an arm chair after a brief brain storm.

3 Likes

Amelia Bedelia and explosives sounds like a mass casualty event

Reminds me of a photoshopped Amelia Bedelia book:

Amelia Bedelia [REDACTED] it up again

2 Likes

Who knew the writers of Animaniacs could see the future.

1 Like

Maybe.

Or perhaps the writers of WoW could see the past :smiley:

2 Likes

They kinda did with their Rita and Runt parody version of Le Miserable and that their version would be used to measure any future versions as good or not lol.

2 Likes

Sounds more like Jaina to me

Now all we need is a Goblin/Gnome + Forsaken version of Wheel of Morality after each plausible war crime / environmental disaster happens to ease the rabble.

1 Like