The "Delayed" Company?

I’d sure love to see where you’re getting the data to support your claim.

Oh, you haven’t got any? What a surprise.

From your previous comments, you don’t have a lot to say in a positive way about this game. Is there anything about it that you actually like?

Just look at the realm mergers hmmm that speaks volumes, so many subs lost they had no choice but merge them. Even a 10 year old can understand that.

1 Like

Why are you allowed to exist on planet earth? What dark pit in the abyss did you crawl out of cause you should go back in it. If you think its wrong for Blizzard to delay World of Warcraft Shadowlands and its such a awful thing for you than please leave the internet. Games should be released to the public when they are done, not when a random specific date is given. All given dates should be considered an estimated time from the day it was announced.

There are more people out there who deserve to have nice things, those who suffer and struggle on a daily basis to get the most basic of needs. Yet here we are with you making a thread showing how entitled and selfish you are. What a awful example you represent for humanity.

??

Connected realms have been happening for a long time and even the WoW sub count was extremely high there were multiple low pop realms. Because Blizzard has a lot of them, and unlike other MMOs, they’ve avoided the pit that is server merges.

So the fact that they’re connecting low pop realms now is not an indicator that sub numbers have declined.

1 Like

wat happened to “its ready when its ready”…

le rip

So you complain about Reforged which was not delayed, and unfinished, and then also complain about delaying Shadowlands which isn’t ready for release?

It’s about time imho im happy for this!

1 Like

I loved this game once and all it stood for. Not anymore it’s trash now and that makes me very sad.

Yeah when they become empty like now cause they have lost subs galore. Common sense tell you that.

1 Like

Diablo II was delayed multiple times for a years. It is more like old Blizzard in that regard. I take issue with the communication and how the information was presented more than anything.

The delays didn’t fix Warcraft reforged which was just updating the visuals and port. This delay will probably not fix anything either.

3 Likes

Yes… one guy should have been able to knock it out over a weekend…

Hopefully it is… because it means they’re committed to releasing a good product. Every time you trash a company for delaying a video game you are supporting the out of touch suits in the ivory towers who dictate unrealistic timelines. By complaining about game delays you are supporting the practice of crunch times before release where devs work day and night to try and meet that deadline.

Things are changing in the industry, crunch time is slave labor… think beyond you immediate need for instant gratification for once.

4 Likes

video games get delayed all the time. this isn’t the normal for blizzard it’s the normal for the entire industry.

and I say, good. I’d rather a good, delayed game than a buggy rushed game.

3 Likes

If it means I can choose the Covenant I want because of the theme and asthetic and not penalize myself because the abilty is terrible I am all for the delay.

Im pretty bummed that so far rather than just decouple the abilities from covenants they instead chose to start nerfing them all into the ground.

Honestly the SL expansion needs some work…the delay will hopefully be a giod thing. My only concern is they delay the expansion but still move forward with terrible design decisions. No matter how much you polish a terrible design…its still a terrible design, its just shiny.

With the Work from home loss of productivity, as well as the loss of productivity from illness, not to mention that virtual meetings are not as efficient. I’m frankly amazed that they delayed announcing that the xpac would be out late as long as they did.

2 Likes

Have people forgotten “When it is done” used to be Blizzard’s motto? I feel like they have.

2 Likes

its only ‘delayed’ because they got stupid and bumped up the release date in the first place.
had they keep stifled and left it at end of 2020 no one would be saying a thing about it right now.

This company has agitated me into refunding my SL prepurchases and Im very likely to unsub over the chromie time/exp lock thing and quit playing WoW at this point…BUT…this release date thing shouldnt be that big deal given when we purchased the game we all understood that end of 2020 was the date of release.

Yeah I don’t know why people don’t understand this, it’s not just Blizz that delays games. Cyberpunk which some of these people are saying they will play instead has been delayed a couple of times.

1 Like

Good grief, you all need to give it a rest. Things happen and things get delayed. It’s not like there aren’t things going on that could force a delay.

1 Like