The DDOS attacks just started again right as Asmongold got online

The guy yesterday said he was targeting Asmongold. Yesterday when Asmongold got offline the attacks stopped. This morning as Asmongold gets on the game is no longer able to be connected too, just like yesterday during this attack.

I could be tin-foil hatting here I understand, but the correlation seems a bit TOO strong, especially how much the DDOSer was posting on his Twitter about Asmongold yesterday.

I’d be curious to see if Asmongold decided to suddenly turn his stream off for an hour or so if the servers would mysterious begin to work again

14 Likes

please no, not again.

5 Likes

the ddoser, did say he was targeting asmongold

every one can thank asmongold for not being able to play.

Imagine almost guaranteeing yourself a long prison sentence just to mess with a streamer.

Actual moron.

60 Likes

Imagine being so much of a loser that you think that DDoSing random online services makes you look cool. It’s most likely that whoever is responsible doesn’t even make their own botnet, probably just bought it and doesn’t have any clue what they’re doing. Very cool.

16 Likes

Well I am on Faerlina and I just got DCed and server was down for 15 mins…

The server went from Medium Pop to low pop as a lot of ppl ate the DC. Back on now running back to my dead body after 15 mins of trying to log in.

1 Like

Yes. Yesterday on Twitter he said he was targeting him specifically and even posted pics of Asmon angry at the DC’s to mock him.

1 Like

I really wanted to post a gif of Tropic Thunder’s Les Grossman saying “We don’t negotiate with terrorists” and compare that to Asmon dealing with this guy. But levels and all that. So, if you haven’t seen it, go and watch Les Grossman on youtube because Tom Cruise is hilarious in that movie.

4 Likes

Working fine for me. Must be your ISP and rig.

So the maintenance message that’s been posted for 24 hours is just fake news?

10 Likes

Shutdown is for scheduled maintenance.

4 Likes

As soon as Asmon made his new character on my server Herod the lag began, I got disconnected and keep getting stuck at around 70% logging in.

Ah I hadn’t seen the notice I didn’t know that. My bad.

My mistake. I missed the notice. I thought they were shutting down to prevent more attacks or something.

1 Like

What’s maddening is he keeps blaming blizzard on his stream. Dude just needs to not stream for a while and he’ll be a hero.

10 Likes

If he blames the ddoser, then the ddoser wins. Cus that’s what the attacker wants.

3 Likes

What needs to be done is everyone has to get in asmongolds chats don’t give him no money or subs. Just everyone kindly spam him to get off for the day.

eventually DDOS will get caught, and his cell mate will show him a real DDOS.

17 Likes

my server is fine i hope they keep ddosing the streamer server.this is geat…lol.

2 Likes

So DDos attack can be a pretty stiff prison sentence and large fine. People have gone to jail for DDos attacks on Blizzard before. Is this guy an idiot? That is committing a crime then proudly announcing it. Confused?

Asmond doesn’t have to stop the people doing DDos will go to jail and have plenty of time to think about being dumb.

3 Likes