The customizations

Did you say… customizations?

Give worgen tails!

3 Likes

but not from me.
If they add more front tauren’s hair and facial tattoos, more tattoos in general, more hairstyles like 10+ for all classes…i woud be quiet right now.

1 Like

And Allied Races need love soon. Most of them have relatively few options. Vulpera need jewelry! Lightforged need glowy horns! Nightborne need…everything!

Tired meme excuse is tired.

Check the record, homie.

Its literally “give an inch take a mile” in play.

No matter what, people will never be satisfied.

2 Likes

All I have to say is this:

I at least wanted a solid black fur for worgen. Simplest thing in the universe. Just solid black, like tauren have always had.

Nope.

1 Like

So , are you from some police meme department ?

vulpera need more markings and ear shapes.
Perhaps tail patterns too.

1 Like

These aren’t things you’d pick on the character creation screen. Maybe poses.

What ideas do you have for character customization?

Nothing like the low res bracelets given to blood elves lol

While I hope more is to come the only thing that made me sad was no Grimtotem paint for tauren. Other than that I’m so happy for tauren actually having options in hair and now my Beta test moo looks so cute! <3

Well…

I was testing taurens, because i’m almost switching this DK female zandalar to a female tauren…i loved the new front hair style (the two new types) and the facial tattoos…there is 3 new types for facial tattos for taurens and six colors for facial tattoos and body…it’s not separated, it’s the same color for both tattoos (body and facial).

But that’s the problem - there is only Three facial tattoos AND just six colors for facial and body tattoos…
FOR ME, it’s too few. I would recommend to create more five frontal hair, more five or six hairstyles (that i can imagine) , more ten facial/body tattoos colors…

For other classes i would recommend to create more 20+ hairstyles…Especially for nightborne because…c’mon…

1 Like

It’ll happen, community will make it happen, but when is another matter entirely.

The way the new character customizations have been designed, it all feels very modular. Is that something you think you’ll continue to add more to?

Yes, I think that we see this initiative as an ongoing one. It’s a platform upon which we can continue to build and add. We’ve already heard tons of requests and feedback on existing customizations and things people would love to see. And while we, of course, can’t get to everything in the limited time we have, that doesn’t stop as soon as Shadowlands is out. It’s a process that will continue. There are other races you want to give attention to, and then continue to revisit just the general space of letting people express themselves as their avatars with the greatest diversity possible in the game world.

Also, I would like to change my DK to male blood elf, but I don’t like the way male BE’s walk. One of the things that blizzard need to do with male B.E’s would be to make them a little more … masculine. Or give that option.

But at this point I think I’m asking for too much, right?

Just annoying to hear people who dont have anything valid to say spout out the same lame joke for years, and think its actually worth hitting reply for.

you are wrong, actually…

This “blizzard is an indie company now…” is a recent “joke” that a lot of…“persons” are using because blizzard in fact is doing a poor job at creating, renovating or making good things for the games that this company have.

don’t know what do you mean by “same lame joke for years” - if a company do poor job or a job that indie companies can do, what are you think that people will say about it ?

It’s been in use since at least 2012, when Jeff Kaplan made a joke referencing it.

Hence ‘years’.

Nightborne need a complete remake, so that they can look like the NPC versions.

I don’t know this guy and I really think Blizzard is almost an indie company right now. Believe me or not.

Ok.

You’re wrong but whatever you say, chief.