The crab (mount) is a painful reminder

That we are all evolving into crabs. Kabourophobia is the fear of crabs and what’s worse than crabs? turning into a crab.

This crab mount could’ve been a person a few million years ago!

How does everyone feel about the krab mount? does it even fly?

7 Likes

I’m interested to read more about your hypothesis. Do you have a pamphlet?

4 Likes

You’ll have to come to the anti-crab alliance meeting a subsidiary of “stop evolution at all costs” mega-org.

3 Likes

There is actually a term for this. And crabs have evolved fresh at least 5 times now. Nature loves crabs!

6 Likes

where can I go to join the church of the Decapod?
All glory to Tamatoa the shiny Krab-Lord!
That weird itching in your nethers lets you know that Tamatoa has blessed you with Crabs.

3 Likes

Crabs are just so based

Exactly! I’m not mad! regardless of what they told me! just cuz Im Lunaera doesn’t make me a l u natic!

2 Likes

Ummmm… I have a fear of Bees, Mosquitos and things like that aren’t just common house spiders, files and centipedes, but…

Shouldn’t anybody’s fear be immediately be gone, the moment they turn one of them? I mean, other Mosquitos can’t hurt you if you’re a mosquito. Mantis is understandable though.

Mother Nature is crabby. lol

1 Like

Well I’ll be a sea monkeys uncle. Look at that.

2 Likes

That would explain Sig Hansen waiting in the wings.

First you must follow Zoidsus, so that you may be shown the way. Through Zoidsus all things are possible.

1 Like

Didn’t Worf turn into a crab once when everyone got Barkley’s Syndrome?

I watch too much Star Trek. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

What’s wrong with that? You get a hard shell for safety and big claws for doing pinches.

4 Likes
1 Like

Just think if you get hungry you can have fresh crab legs for dinner.

I don’t think we’ll become crabs, but with the mount as the monthly reward, by the end of the month everyone will have crabs.

3 Likes

/Paladin Chilibean kicks down the door to the thread

On behalf of the Brotherhood of Steel, you shellfish people will be purged.

Your mog is a little suspect…

Crab rave is the best rave :crab:

1 Like