The Corsage Pack

Did not receive Corsage Pack after purchase - both Corsages and the 200 bonus tenders.
Checked all characters and their respective collections tab to confirm that there were no corsages.
Opened a ticket, GM responded and soon after I see the corsages in the collections tab.
In regards, to the tenders, he or she linked me to another post on the forum explaining the issue Issue with Corsage Pack.

I went to do as the post suggests, spending my tenders on an item in the Trading Post to see if the tenders would be added but I do not see any increment to the remainder.
I had 1625. Spent 650 on the mount, and was left with 975.
No tenders were received.

Please assist. Thank you.

In case this is your issue, the corsages are invisible in the collections, so look for a blank wrist and hover to see the titles. Also, fyi, you need to have gloves hidden to see them when transmogged on the character itself.

Are you sure the tenders weren’t part of the 1625? I can’t remember how many I had to be sure I received them, but I’m pretty sure it’s higher than previously. I hadn’t been on it since early August, so I wish there was a way to see the transaction history.

Yeah, initially they weren’t even showing up as invisible in the collection. Even with a search for “Corsage” nothing was there. The list was completely empty.
Only after opening the ticket and a response from the GM, did they show up as invisible choices in the collection.

That’s what leads me to believe that the tenders were not updated. Cos it was 1625 before the corsages appeared, and 1625 after. Yeah, wish there was a way to track the tenders’ history.

1 Like