The community council is a massive success

Thanks Blizzard for listening to the playerbase , keep going !

gngnngn ‘’ ThiS Is A PR mOve ‘’ woltk 4 life

1 Like

The community council has been an overwhelming success, and anyone can see that it has had a direct result on the positive changes both to TBC and Shadowlands as of late.

2 Likes

These changes are awesome to see. Hoping for lots more down the road!

3 Likes

They changed cc to orange, nice.

3 Likes

I’m really not interested until they offer alternative ways to earn the reputation outside of world content.

5 Likes

Still waiting for success.

3 Likes

They went full amber! That’s a nice change to distinguish the CC’s from the MVP’s.

It also makes me harken back to the days of my youth and our Apple ][+ with not a green screen monochrome monitor but an AMBER screen!

We were living the high life indeed in those heady early PC days!

/moo :cow:

1 Like

Ooh you have a fun new color! I like this orange.

This still looks like scraps to me.

4 Likes

You’re a Vulpera, ya been in da desert so long every thing looks like scraps to ya!

1 Like

Oh boy, nerf time coming,that means less rep. and takes longer to do. Yeah,they sure listened.

2 Likes

oh yeah, absolutely. i’m a big dungeon guy, and i liked it in expansions past where you could get rep from doing dungeons.

1 Like

It’s just Garbage that doesn’t smell. In the end it’s still garbage.

1 Like

*gives you a snickers…

1 Like

I like the challenge of rares and if they give rep, fine. This doesn’t change anything but it does make a person wonder ,why. You don’t have to farm them at all raiders-dungeoneers but questers do. Go find something else to pick on.

1 Like

Everything IS scraps for a Vulpera!

1 Like

You and I have very different definitions of “massive” and “success” my friend.

This seems like more of the same corrupt-a-wish stuff we’ve come to expect from Hazzikostas Style Warcraft.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s a massive success, there is already feedback on the PTR forums and gameplay forums, it’s a good way to provide new feedback but it already existed on the forums and not GD.

Also, as i mentioned several times before today’s new, the CC only has like 30-35 members and the last comment on “present yourself” was 20 days ago, i hope the new waves are soon so we can see post like the one created by Worldpvp about profession with more comments and new names besides Halite, Worldpvp, Letholas, Arthemisha, Panthau that are the players posting and comment on each other threads.

Now we got a new name Bremmenn doing some good threads.

Besides that i’m waiting on the calls between CC members and Devs, also i would like to see more Dev participation since it seems this was launch too soon while Devs are busy and almost all the topics answer are around 9.2 content, instead of overall content. IMO

1 Like

If the CC doesn’t make advocating for more piggeh mounts a top priority, then it’s a fail.

:pig:

Then I know what’s good and bad scrap.

Blizzard only coughs up bad scrap.

1 Like