The Class or Classes You Want to See Next

Normally I would say turret master, bard, or necro but I’m going to have to say fun classes. Shadowlands has ruined just about every class for me. The ones that seem the same are just underpowered versions of their BFA counterpart.

FUN CLASSES!

2 Likes

Dragonborn class:

A fast-paced, Mail-wearing battlemage class

Lore: By dragonic bloodline, blessing of a powerful dragon, or mysterious origin, you’re character has been imbued with strong magical ability and talent. Based on the sorcerer class from DND

Description: Giving a new ranged class, that allows the player to play harder and faster than typical casting classes. Movement abilities, strong close-range spells, survivability, and some hefty aoe abilities. But it’s the player, not a pet. The hunter has a pet that can tank, this would be the actual caster that can tank

Tank, dps, healer

1 Like

This one intrigues me. Mostly because it would create an opportunity or reason to alter the current combat format. Right now we can only target one thing at a time.

However in the MMO “The Secret World” players could target both an Offensive target AND a Defensive Target… Truth be told I probably just want my favourite game back but hey, if it was a good system why leave it in the dumpster right?

1 Like

Hmm…

Holy paladins have a slight concept of that.

They can put a ray of light or something on an ally and healing done to one target is halved and done again on the ray of light’s one.

A change to that as something you put on one character and then another hostile or friendly could achieve a similar result to what you suggest.

I like it.

Matador class for tanking while evading on demand and matador dps wielding a 2 handed weapon with 1 hand utilizing acrobatics to approach and strike your target with olympic finesse

1 Like

Every class should get new “specs” in the form of the return of cross-speccing. It’s a travesty that a mage can’t be a frost-fire elementalist, or that a fury warrior can’t pick up a few points in prot for a self-made Gladiator spec.

Pardon the necro-post, shift work sucks.

There is a lot to like about it as it would open up all kinds of potential synergies. Plus it would be a godsend for healers in the current game meta of combined dps/healing role.

TSW had plenty of criticisms but that doesn’t mean it was all bad. The defensive targeting is pure gold. Probably the same reason something like it was never brought to WoW. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Tinker: Class (Gnome and Goblin)
Necromancer: Warlock 4th spec
Tide Sage: Priest 4th spec (Human an Kul Tiran)
Bard: Profession
Mad Scientist: Class (Forsaken)

2 Likes

Bard, anything after that I just want to see new specs on existing classes.

2 Likes

They can’t even balance the classes we have, sure as Hell don’t need any new ones.

Semper Fi! :us:

1 Like

Dragonborn

DND sorcerer. I know it’s basically a mage, but they could easily differentiate by using primal magic or even making the Dragonborn a sorcerer; basically a “Dragon-blood Sorcerer” class

Time weaver

1 Like

I just want reskinned classes tbh.

Gimme an orc or draenei blademaster that is a DH with renamed moves and different animations, and I’d be well happy.

2 Likes

Caster bard like aion.

2 Likes

All good options. Thank you.

I want a tailoring class. The Loom Master!

I want bards with a wardrummer spec for RPing Warcraft 3 kodo riders.

This. This. This.

2 Likes

Gimme Dragonsworn or any other concept that is dragon-adjacent.

Given that the Dragon Aspects lost their powers, depending on how the race was defined could or could not be viable.

The prestige class “Dragon Disciple” is like a Sorcerer that fully leans into its Draconic Lineage. That’s what I want here.

1 Like