The Class or Classes You Want to See Next

A dedicated archer class, take MM away from hunter and give them another spec

Necromancers = unholy DK

Bard = music isn’t a weapon in the WoW universe. It also has no positive-battle effects, its just…music.

Warden = druids

There the obvious Tinker, if possible a mail armor user (so we can get more option than dead animal or rock/fire as decoration) fighting with engineering related power (which wont get relegated to forgotten meme like every explosives and engineer weapons to ever exist 5min after an xpac’s launch)

I’d like a ‘‘Shadow Paladin/Void Warrior’’ kind of class, similar to paladin and death knight as being plate melee who use magic, but instead void themed with tentacles to grasp people and slow them, void magic to add more ranged option making it a fun if weird melee/ranged hybrid perhaps? Could have cool powers like summoning lot of pet or transform into a void monster for melee bonus (which i realize is basically just copying DH and demo lock’s schtick so maybe not)

1 Like

I dont understand, Instead of getting a new class, You’d want a class with specs that already exist on other classes?

Why not something entirely new that isn’t like existing classes.

Like Tinkers are part of the WoW lore and could be another Ranged Class.
+Tank and Healer

1 Like

Normally I’d say something like this is just for fun, we’re not talking that seriously but today I say.

Valid.

Please don’t. lol

1 Like

Agreed.

Again, agreed.

In fact, I’ll take it one step further with Hunters. Revisiting the suggestion made above regarding 4th specs, give Hunters a 4th spec so we can once again play what was Survival prior to Legion(RSV).

2 Likes

Dark ranger.

It has lore.

It has tie ins to both sides races.

And its not jsut elves…inb4 that. Other races like humans exist for it. its just the elves are more known.

1 Like

This is false. It actually has been shown multiple times.

1 Like

Refer to my post.

As Lore points out that’s not true.

How’d you get this wild idea?

Personally I’d like like to see Necromancers, but I’d like also a DPS Caster that also uses Holy Magic, like Pure DPS, I mean purge literal enemies through burning holy radiance!!!.

The Holy Caster could use some sort of resource that the more it casts the greater the faith and at 50% you get a halo and at 100% Halo + Divine Wings before you use your big spender, like huge beam of light from the sky lands on them or something!, Gotta be flashy ofcourse!.

Like when? We’ve only had one instance of a boss that used sound and wasn’t at full power…but even then we still beat it easily.

Wardens are defenders of nature, aka druids.

So, you have nothing to back that up?

Google is a thing.

I want to see bards, and I want to see tinkers. engineering has been the dominant “fun” profession for so long I think its time to just go all in, and there’s already major themes around mechanics in the game and it doesn’t have an in class outlet. The nature aspects in the game have an outlet the war aspects have an outlet, the death aspects have an a outlet in priest and deathknight. The holy aspects have an outlet as a class in priest and paladin. Monks exist and channel the weeb aspect and our inner goku. Even the demon elements in the story have two outlets. Warlocks and Felhunters. Lets see the mechanical themes have an outlet. Having pets you collect and being the very best there ever was has an outlet in hunter. So honestly. Yeah tinker and bard. The mechanical aspect of wow, and then the under current of vibing to music while you play wow sub element. Oh and we need Murlocs as a playable race.

I’d like to see an Engineer/Sapper/Artillery class.

• FuN detected- The most used ability is reduced to 50% of efectiveness

Maybe Blizzard released Legion’s Class Halls knowing well the game would shut down before they introduce a new class. If not, I wonder how they’ll make it work.

return of the ranged Survival Hunter

Or an arcane archer class/spec.

It’ll be a new hero class that starts at a higher level after the current ‘new player’ experience.

1 Like

Some kind of dragon-based mage/warrior. Shapeshifter ideally, but a channeler would be cool, too. Different flights could be different specs (dragon would have to be chromatic if they went that route, but a channeler could be any)

A necromancer would be awesome, too. Personally, I think of an attacker who uses pole arms/staves, and has abilities that bring out temporary handheld crossbows and whips.

A cleric would be cool, too. Think of a mail wearing battlemage who’s spells and their effects (specs) revolves around their chosen deity.

A Samurai. 2h sword wielder who wears heavy-ish armor, and communes with the spirits of their swords for a source of their power. (I keep coming back to FFT samurai in my mind). Specs would revolve around which blade spirit he was tapping into.

Anything but tinkers.

1 Like